Theif Template!

Anything related to template questions/advice etc

Theif Template!

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:03 pm

Looking to make a theif...is a template I have never tried...looking for advice on templates...

I intend to use it to do the different stealables in the dungeons like doom and would also like to be able to stealth into champ spawns and try to steal scrolls form the badguys...lol

should the char be elf or human?
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:31 pm

I am not concerned with offense on this char i am planning on take and run...lol
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:34 pm

if u are looking to get away after a theft, I recommend a couple of things:

1. Ninja wolf form for speed. So work ninja up, equip ninja jewelry and ninja items like hanzos bow (?) before u try animal form on run.

2. Have a hp regen 20 suit on when u go into wolf form (I learned this from Crunch and Shusi I believe). If u need a bracelet of health (10 hp regen), holler and Ill give u one.

3. If u use SA client, 1 and 2 are instant.

4. Always carry 3-4 egg bombs to hide if u get stuck before getting into wolf form, or they knock u from wolf form. This buys u time to stealth a bit and then hit wolf form again when ready.

Hide
Stealth up
Steal item
Hit ninja jewelry/items macro to get ninja as high as possible
Start running (and have run animal form before, and have chosen wolf. Reason is if u do it from standstill, it brings up menu for animal to choose, if u are running, it defaults to last animal form chosen)
Hit animal form macro
Once in wolf form, hit hp regen suit macro (with max resists on suit)

Sounds complicated, but it really isnt. Its pretty much what I do on my red stealth ninja archer, except I can also fight back.

No need to worry about hit chance, damage increase, lrc, etc in wolf form as u are just running and likely dont have room on template for fighting back much.

stealing
snooping
hiding
stealth
ninja

Remember human has 20 of everything so free shot at chiv cure and heal, not effective a high % but thats free tries.

Thats what I would do anyways :)

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby KDSonoma » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:38 pm

oh and I would use magery as last slot, with whatever skill is left. For 2 things that KD uses a lot: mini-heal-self (its fast), and invis-self (in case I fail to hide). Also to be able to recall around. So it doesnt need to be gm, just whatever is left.

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Return to Template discussions