Thank's for letting me join!

Talk about anything that's clean.

Thank's for letting me join!

Postby Branwen » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:37 pm

As most of you know I started out on the Atlantic Shard, I started Playing UO the first time when Tram had just come out (a long time ago!). I have been in an out of the game several times but I always come back, this time sadly in Atlantic the (RP) guilds have all but vanished and the servers are so full I cant even run! So here I am in Sonoma after a 5 year vacation! I am glad to have met you wonderful people!! I look forward to many adventures to come.

My Main Character is Branwen my Bard/Mage, I hope to eventually transfer my other characters, or at least make some new ones on this shard.

About me!> My real name is Miriam, I am Married and the mom of two amazing little boy's ages 9 and 3.
I am a social worker for the state of Oregon, so gaming for me is (me time) and is a great stress reducer (that and tequila). haha!

My icq is 267580252
Branwen
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Thank's for letting me join!

Postby Tracy » Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:30 am

Interesting background!

As you may not know, I've always been on Sonoma, and started playing UO the first time before Tram had come out (a long time ago!). I have been in and out of the game several times, but I always come back. This time, sadly, I lost all my old accounts, and can't get ahold of the guy who was holding them for me. So here I am (once again) on Sonoma after another 2 year vacation (I've been back maybe 6-7 months now). I definitely look forward to meeting you, but at the moment am playing only sporadically as I am having computer issues and RL stress management issues (since I just stopped smoking, and don't want to ever start again). I have very few usable characters compared to my old 4 accounts. I have a pure mage, a discord tamer, a crafter and a fisherman.

The character I most recently finished working on is Jessica, my Bard/Mage. I hope to eventually finish off other characters, or at least make some more playable ones on this shard.

About me. My real name is Ryan (but most people call me Mal). I am married, and a father of two amazing little girls, ages 8 and 4 (almost 5). I'm a military linguist, and spend a lot of time studying and at work, so gaming for me is "me time", and is a great stress reducer (that and Jack Daniel's). Haha!

As you can see, there are some differences, but we have a lot of similarities. I definitely look forward to meeting you and discussing the crazy things kids do, game mechanics, or whatever's on your mind.

My ICQ is 644116481
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Ciara » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:59 pm

Hello Branwyn!

I'm delighted you found us on Sonoma. We are a great group. This shard is not crowded at all, you can find housing & plenty of room to move around.

I live in Hawaii and our time zone is 3 hours earlier than Oregon, so I am often on after everyone is gone for the night. I do hope I will see you. If you need anything to help get settled, I'm a terrific hoarder , er I mean collector of neat stuff, and I have holiday gifts in extra from the past few seasons, if you would like anything to deco a house.

Hope to meet you soon.

Ciara of PAS
Lavendar of KVP
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Cinderella » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:51 pm

welcome back
Cinderella
Former Entrusted First Lady
Former Entrusted First Lady

Medals: 2
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Medal of Ariel Joy (1)

Postby Maldar » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:28 am

Am I missing something or is the post you are replying to from 2015?
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:07 am

Maldar wrote:Am I missing something or is the post you are replying to from 2015?

She has returned, and yes welcome back
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Return to General Discussion