Publish 96 Worldwide Release

Look here for major updates and announcements

Postby Lord Drakelord » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:22 pm

posting.php?mode=post&f=16

Greetings Everyone,

I am happy to announce we will be publishing Publish 96 to our Japanese shards tonight during their normal maintenance and the US shards will receive it during their normal schedule maintenance times. We appreciate all the great feedback we have received from everyone, please keep it coming.

February's Dev Meet and Greet schedule this month will be Siege Perilous on February 13th at 7pm ET and Mizuho on February 27th at 9 am ET. We look forward to seeing everyone there.

We want to wish everyone in Britannia a happy Valentine's Day! For those love birds who want to tie the knot we have a new item in the Ultima Store, the Wedding Package. You can check out more details about the Wedding Package below!

You will soon see a new Event Moderator on Oceania, Chesapeake, and Siege Perilous, so please welcome them to your shards when you see them.

We are well underway working on Publish 97. The major feature release for Pub 97 is the long anticipated pet revamp. More details will be available as we move through the development process, up front I can tell you we have new creatures to tame, new ways to train and customize pets, and new viable options for pets beyond just a greater dragon!

On a final note I want to let everyone know that we are checking popular areas for those that are unattended macroing. If a GM appears I highly suggest you speak to him immediately, this will be your only advanced warning.

See you in Britannia,

Bonnie "Mesanna" Armstrong
Producer
New Ultima Store Item - The Wedding Package
This month we have added The Wedding Package to the Ultima Store! The package includes everything you need to celebrate your special day - or to fancy up your next party!

The base package includes:
Special buffet & cocktail tables with seating to match
A choice of 3 botanical archways
A choice of 8 wedding cakes
Two specialty bouquets
Two specialty candelabras
A chocolate fountain that dispenses chocolate strawberries
Bride and Groom outfits including dress, tuxedo and engraveable cake toppers

For those with extended needs for seating an addon package is available that includes extra tables, chairs, bouquets, and candelabras. You can find these and other great items on the Ultima Store!

Doom Gauntlet
Do you have what it takes to run the gauntlet? For too long the creatures of the Gauntlet have been slain by those brave enough to challenge the depths of Dungeon Doom. The Dark Father is more powerful and sinister than ever and beckons all those brave enough to challenge he and his minions!

In addition, new treasures can be stolen from within the depths of Dungeon Doom by those sneaky enough to make it in and out alive. Challenge the Gauntlet today!

Question & Answer Corner

1. What is an acceptable time limit between a Game Master talking to you and you answering before you are assumed that you are unattended macroing?

You have approx 5 seconds from the time the GM talks to you to answer him. All GM's will become visible which should indicate to you that they are there for a reason.

2. A player from Izumo asked if we could give out water tiles.

No we will not be giving out water tiles but we are going to come up with a few small pond designs to give out in the future.

3 . A player from Izumo asked if we could put the bone containers back this coming Halloween back in the game.

Sure that is simple to do, we will be happy to add those for this upcoming Halloween.

4. A player from Izumo asked if we could put in craftable wooden walls.

Yes we can add that to a future publish but our schedule is pretty tight so do not expect it anytime soon.

5. A player from Izumo asked if we could add the ability to search for Auction Safes in the vendor search.

Yes this is something we can do thanks for the suggestion.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Re: Publish 96 Worldwide Release

Postby Lord Drakelord » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:46 pm

Drakelord said: ↑
PAS went in last night, but I was not able to make it, I was late getting in game, (real life bites) did not have a gold skull, but I was listening to them in Vent. DF on a rubber band, and pulling everyone in, even when you dead (ghost) being called back to the DF while your summons or pet continues to battle. Before this revamping of Doom we would lure one DF at a time to an area just near the hidden passage to the lost room (As I call it). There we battle it till it fell then lure another and battle once more. But with the rubber band and the pulling in you are not facing just one DF but all of them.
i can assure you that there is a way to fight 1 at a time. You just gotta figure out the new AI and were to place yourself. It's definitely possible!

For instance the main hallway coming into doom from the gate. Park your guys right where the hallway meets the main room of the gauntlet. Have 1 person run up and flag just 1 DF and lure it up. preferably a mage who can run up and invis, pull the bar, attack and run up to the group. When it 'rebounds' you're still close enough for it to pathfind it's way back to you.

http://stratics.com/threads/gauntlet-is ... st-2807444

I like the above idea, maybe give it a try.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Return to Major Announcements