Hello!

Talk about anything that's clean.

Hello!

Postby Heshisa » Thu May 11, 2017 10:02 pm

Just stopped here to say hello.

I stopped playing UO back in 2003 before WoW came out and my family and I moved to that game instead. I dislike all the changes WoW has undertaken over the years and wanted to go back to my roots, as well as, fill this MMO-RPG void that still engulfs me.

I have forgotten everything about the game, but Drakelord was there to help me out a little and get me started with a few things.

Thanks for helping me out when I arrived!

I live in San Jose, California, so Sonoma shard was great for me.

Look forward to seeing you guys in-game!

Best regards,
Heshisa
Heshisa
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Hello!

Postby Lord Drakelord » Fri May 12, 2017 7:09 am

Sorry, I could not stay longer, but it was event time for the guild. As I said at the bank we meet ever evening at 8 pm CST at the Nujel'm bank in Felucca. Except for Wed and Sat.

https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/ ... g-players/

You said you left in 2002/2003, the link above will show how far we have come since then.

Did you get general chat sorted out?

http://www.uoguide.com/Chat

https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/ ... a%20Online
Our Store where we buy what we need for the game, the Sov's allow us to make in game purchases.

You will need that above to enter Eodon. Also you will need to look at getting this https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/ ... as-booster, to get on and own the new ships.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Ciara » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:38 pm

Welcome to you new and returning players. Hope to meet you in game!
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:46 pm

welcome
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:14 pm

ChrisGreenwalty wrote:Hello All.. I am Chris Greenwalty and here I would like to welcome and regards all of you. I am sure that you all guys would enjoy here with the best forum posts.

well evening there Chris, welcome to the PAS forum. Are you a Ultima Online player, old/new? Are you playing on Sonoma? If so what your characters names? Care to join us, with any event after the 4th this month would be the best time as then the Kampus event will be over and we will be going back to more normal guild events.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby KDSonoma » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:10 pm

The users "Daisy ..." and "Chris ..." were deleted and their posts removed. They are spam posters from India most likely as they posted links about helping write dissertations etc. Google this if u want more info, but it's a scam group that tries to get money from folks by posting on forums.

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Return to General Discussion