feeling happy and sad

Look here for major updates and announcements

feeling happy and sad

Postby tiger » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:58 pm

this should have been a very happy day for harry and violent, their daughter is getting married today, which makes me very happy for them.and then the sad, violets sister died today.which makes me sad for them.
tiger
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Re: feeling happy and sad

Postby Queen Mum » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:31 am

Thank you Tiger for letting us know. Our thoughts and prayers are with them all. :(
Queen Mum
Queen of Cookies
Queen of Cookies

Medals: 1
People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:07 am

First I will say congratulations to the newlywed couple, may their married life be a long and happy one. Remember there will be disagreements in that life, be it over dinner, or that new dress it matters not, you are now one mind one life. God bless them both.

Second, I place our heartfelt condolences to our dear friends Jo and Harry. A day that was blessed by the marriage of their daughter thus gaining a son should be mark with happiness, not sadness over losing a sister.

Love to all, and prayers sent.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:07 pm

wow, our thoughts and prayers sent as well.

KD and the Royal Family
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Anguis Domitor » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:33 pm

Lord Drakelord wrote:First I will say congratulations to the newlywed couple, may their married life be a long and happy one. Remember there will be disagreements in that life, be it over dinner, or that new dress it matters not, you are now one mind one life. God bless them both.

Second, I place our heartfelt condolences to our dear friends Jo and Harry. A day that was blessed by the marriage of their daughter thus gaining a son should be mark with happiness, not sadness over losing a sister.

Love to all, and prayers sent.

Well stated Drakelord. Let me join in expressing condolences for the loss on what should have completely been a joyous occasion.
Anguis Domitor
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby VioletJo » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:28 pm

Thank you everyone for the nice words... it was a very hard day with such mixed feeling but all I can say my sister started with pneumonia 1 month before my daughter wedding which she so looked forward to being there... after all the turns and upsets with her she ended up in hospice the day before and died 200 am
my daughter looked at it that since she couldn't come she did the next best thing and was there in spirit. we had a rainbow while we were doing the rehearsal. a sign she was leaving us. turned out to be a beautiful day with all.
thanks again
VioletJo
PAS First Lady
PAS First Lady

Medals: 3
Seth Medal of Compassion (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1) Medal of Ariel Joy (1)

Postby Ciara » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:27 pm

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm so happy your daughter got married. A bittersweet day. However, I think your daughter had the right of it. The rainbow was your sister's way of being there. ♥
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Return to Major Announcements