The one and only King David

Look here for major updates and announcements

The one and only King David

Postby Lord Drakelord » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:45 pm

Look who made it back this evening. Mark this date people, the true King of Sonoma has returned!

KD of PAS.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Re: The one and only King David

Postby KDSonoma » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:28 am

good to be back. Health issues subsided so it looks like I'll be back for good. Had a blast in vent and ingame with everyone last night.

Just remember I'm a newbie for awhile till I pick up on all the changes I missed in the last few years.

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby KDSonoma » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:30 pm

ah, the life of a returning newbie (me).

Sorry I havent been in vent or ingame much this first week back. I am remembering things that have required work on my part (and time) to bring my characters on this account up to speed. My tamer, for example, has a decent size stable of critters, but I realized that none are bonded, and that will take a week to fix (I fed them and stabled them and will hopefully get them bonded sometime next Saturday (Nov. 4).

I also needed some items to imbue some items for my characters, and I couldn't find any on vendors in Sonoma. Luckily I have shields for Atlantic, Sonoma and a few other shards (and a decent amount of gold on those shards still, woohoo), so I was able to take a char to Atlantic and get what I need and bring it back to Sonoma today.

So now I'm tinkering with items for all my characters to try to maximize their skills etc., and that's taking a lot more time than I thought.

:)

So bear with me, by Nov 4 my tamer hopefully will be coming to events, and KD should be coming to events in a few days.

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Ciara » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:21 pm

Looking forward to seeing you in game, King David!
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:38 am

KDSonoma wrote:ah, the life of a returning newbie (me).

Sorry I havent been in vent or ingame much this first week back. I am remembering things that have required work on my part (and time) to bring my characters on this account up to speed. My tamer, for example, has a decent size stable of critters, but I realized that none are bonded, and that will take a week to fix (I fed them and stabled them and will hopefully get them bonded sometime next Saturday (Nov. 4).

I also needed some items to imbue some items for my characters, and I couldn't find any on vendors in Sonoma. Luckily I have shields for Atlantic, Sonoma and a few other shards (and a decent amount of gold on those shards still, woohoo), so I was able to take a char to Atlantic and get what I need and bring it back to Sonoma today.

So now I'm tinkering with items for all my characters to try to maximize their skills etc., and that's taking a lot more time than I thought.

So bear with me, by Nov 4 my tamer hopefully will be coming to events, and KD should be coming to events in a few days.

KD

If I can be of help with imbuing let me know.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:49 am

Thanks guys, I may take you up on some offers to help.

When I left UO several years ago, I had tons of stuff on 6 or 7 accounts. I donated about 80% of the stuff to PAS when I left, but that still left a ton of things. I stuffed the banks of many of my chars accounts, figuring I would have a good stash to start again if that time ever came again. Now I realize that I didnt spread the stuff I have evenly among those accounts, and I only plan on keeping one account open now that I'm playing again. To make matters worse, it's like there are almost no vendors in Sonoma these days (a natural result of more players leaving over time I guess).

Now I also realize how much time and money I spent in UO, because I had WAYYYYYYY too much stuff. :)

Fortunately I won't need much to get my characters going again on this one account.

I've already had fun going to my old stomping grounds (solo monster bashing), and once my tamer's pets bond, he will be headed to many of the PAS events. I'll also be bringing KD to other events where a tamer isn't as useful.

Cya all ingame!

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby shaft » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:23 pm

woot good to see you back im sure we can get u all you need :P
shaft
PAS Templar
PAS Templar

Postby KDSonoma » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:13 pm

HOLY CANOLI, BATMAN!

Howdy shaft, how is RL treating you?

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Maldar » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:37 pm

I need to read these posts more frequently. There I was, in the Sorcerer's Dungeon, telling someone who asked that you weren't playing anymore while you were standing right there on your tamer. lol It was great to see you back! I was grinning the rest of the night.......kinda' like right now. I'm happy your health has improved so!
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:14 am

thanks, Maldar, and I smile every time I read one of your posts. :)

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Return to Major Announcements