My email request and Mesanna answers

Talk about anything that's clean.

My email request and Mesanna answers

Postby Lord Drakelord » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:40 pm

To Mesanna, Xanthus
To the powers that be this Governor hereby makes the following request.

I, Dezerai, Governor of Moonglow, Sonoma, hereby request a Navrey hole to be placed at the Sonoma Tower of Sorcery, Moonglow, Trammel. Coors is 73o 2'N 133o 15'W. I ask if this request is approved as my request for the improvement of my city that the Navrey hole is to be placed inside next to Mesanna's Puppy.

Thank you
SIGNED
Governor Dezerai

Sonoma has been without a Navery hole for some time, I assume it was taken off shard by another long ago. The Mage tower of Moonglow is the ideal location for such a one-way tunnel to the Navery, I hope you will consider this as Dezerai Request for her City.

a Navrey hole request .jpg
a Navrey hole request 1.jpg

Her reply today to me

Bonnie Armstrong
11:34 AM (2 hours ago)

Hi Michael,

This is not something that was provided to the shards. Some players actually picked them up because the developer forgot to lock it down when it was first published. If the hole disappeared then it is gone we are not replacing those. The only reason the hole was placed at the reward hall in Atlantic is because I took those houses and the hole was in there, instead of deleting it I locked it down for everyone to use.

Bonnie “Mesanna” Armstrong
Broadsword Online Games
Ultima Online Producer

Oh well I did try

Mine reply to her:
oh well, I did try. thanks for answering me.

Bonnie Armstrong
1:53 PM (1 hour ago)

to me
Good try!!

Bonnie “Mesanna” Armstrong
Broadsword Online Games
Ultima Online Producer
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Return to General Discussion