I asked they answered (Justice points)

Talk about anything that's clean.

I asked they answered (Justice points)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:54 pm

https://stratics.com/threads/regarding- ... st-2902623

Seems regardless of how many reds are there you only gain every 7 minutes, that why we did not get a point off of Kane since we had already scored a point/s off the other red.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Re: I asked they answered (Justice points)

Postby KDSonoma » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:19 pm

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok that makes sense. Next time we just let the red with the most murder counts act as the target. Thanks, Drakelord!

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Ciara » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:39 pm

Actually you can get points from reds with less murder counts. Just have to wait for the timer.
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:03 pm

strange. We will have to try it out at the next Justice event.

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Ciara » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:13 pm

KD, I remember that the "red" needed to have as many skill points as possible. A "red" with only 500 skill points might not give a justice gain, but one with 720 skill points probably would. I should get my red back to HQ1 as she has the full 720 points.

Also UO guide says the time to wait in between getting points is 5 minutes. We could test this. I know I recently was letting someone get points, and I'm sure they didn't wait the full 7 minutes, but then I wasn't checking their points.

Here is a link to a summary at UO guided: http://www.uoguide.com/Justice

Gaining Justice

Justice is awarded to the person who delivers the killing blow to a murderer, or red, character in Felucca. There is a timeframe of 5 minutes between being able to receive Justice again. This is to prevent people from "farming" Justice by continuously res-killing a red.

The amount of Justice gained from each kill varies with the amount of skill points of the killed character and the level of Justice their killer is currently at. After each kill, a message stating "You have gained in Justice" will be displayed. Once you have fully maxed out the number progress points you can earn a message will be displayed stating "You cannot gain more Justice" which for Justice is two kills past reaching the Knight level.

Roughly speaking, killing a skill capped murderer will award up to 3 progress points while attaining Seeker of Justice, a point and a half while working towards Follower of Justice and a point for each kill while attaining Knight level.
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:07 pm

great info, Ciara! I was trying to time things when I was killing my blue at HQ1 to get my red chars counts up. It seemed to me that the bones disappeared between 5 and 7 minutes, and we used that as a timer for the justice event. I'll get my blue and red out again tonight and time this for sure and will post here with the results.

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Return to General Discussion