RP Event in May?

Have an idea for a new event or an old one you'd like to see revived, but can't ever remember to bring it up at the guild meetings? Then post it here!

RP Event in May?

Postby Pharon » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:13 pm

I am wondering if we might be interested in adding an event each month geared toward advancing RP in game? I have been kicking around some ideas - similar to what we used to do with Gold Caravan or the Auburn Quest.

I am thinking of ways to incorporate some PvP but minimize the impact or negative interactions some people have with pvp events.
Pharon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Blackstaff Medal of Spiritualy (1) LEAPARD Medal of Justice (1)

Re: RP Event in May?

Postby KDSonoma » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:09 pm

pm me with some of your ideas (or catch me in vent). I bet we can work something into the calendar.

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Tracy » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:53 pm

I might have some ideas to throw in with Pharon's.
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:10 am

I'm all ears :)

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Pharon » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:58 am

Formulating my ideas into something cohesive and will send them your way.
Pharon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Blackstaff Medal of Spiritualy (1) LEAPARD Medal of Justice (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:08 am

great, thanks!

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Tracy » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:50 pm

Mine had involved ending old storylines so I could start RP again without this random loss of information. I've been too hyper-focused on RL issues and getting my old accounts back and haven't actually sat down to make my thoughts cohesive. I'll try to come up with something tonight based on what Pharon had said.
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sun May 13, 2018 11:14 am

To bad King David could not confront Lord Blackthorn (aka King Blackthorn) demanding he remove himself from the throne, like you had the chair long enough time to give it back LOL
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Sun May 13, 2018 11:22 am

well, technically ... the Lord Blackthorn that claims a throne is just like all the other wanna-bes (frauds). The original and real Lord Blackthorne (notice the correct spelling with an "e" at the end) is the one that PAS pursued and caught ingame years ago. He was sentenced to the same asylum that still holds Lord British (who we had captured and put on trial about 5 years ago). It was the "trial of the century" according to BNN (Britannian News Network).

Just making sure everyone knew the rp behind KD and those other false lords *smiles*.

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Return to Event Ideas