Memory Lane!!

Talk about anything that's clean.

Postby Tracy » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:14 pm

I do believe I was there, that was actually shortly after the LB trial I think. For whatever reason I'm not in the pic, maybe I'm under some of those balron corpses dead...I tend to get in over my head when playing a dexxer.

And I think I remember Marco Polo, pretty sure I said polo. To this day if I'm in a store and can't find my wife (she's 4'10"), I say "Marco!" and she replies appropriately.
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:59 pm

rofl I remember all those names! And yes, I have more memories of my 15 yrs of playing UO than the prior 30 of RL :)

OK almost!

I'll let Tiger comment on the wife's Marco Polo training, Malachai.

Not going to touch that one (but I bet Tiger will).

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Julion » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:55 am

When Malachai
told me about his wife's height and being issued a A2, I just about lost it.
I can beleave the Marco story.
Julion
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 2
LEAPARD Medal of Justice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby wild flower » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:38 am

I was there and of course I'm off to the side - probably healing someone as I'm always doing.

Haplo might of said the polo too because he's a smarty like that too, but lets not give him any ideas of doing that in the store. hehe
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Maddwg » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:27 pm

Wild Flower,

There is a good chance you healed or rezzed me that night. How often did I run with PAS and NOT die? This just happened to be one of the few times DragonSnack didn't have to be rezzed. There were a few times that the RNG had him do things that were odd or bizzare.
I always had a habit of dismounting and not paying attention to him.
"Ohh look, something shiny!"
Once I was shopping in Luna and realized he was gone. Someone spotted him outside Luna and ICQ'd me. I'm thinking "But DS is is right her...OOPS!"
I found him on top of one of PAS buildings. Crafter house maybe? In those days you could hit one of those teleporters and go straight to the roof (open to everyone). That's where I found him. I have a pic of that somehwere.
Then there was the time he wandered the bottom of a dungeon for about an hour...due to my predictable but untimely death. It took about an hour for Sepiroth and I to reach him and we were stunned to find a living DS.
Last edited by Maddwg on Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maddwg
Apprentice
Apprentice

Medals: 1
People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:46 pm

I've died at Onis on my tamer with a Cu, and there was one time that I had just gotten there and died with the first oni. I wandered and found a healer and by the time I got back, theres my Cu chomping on an oni leg, with about 15 dead Oni corpses all over the place (they spawn one at a time hehe).

Cu's are nice because they can heal themselves, but those onis spawn so fast there that it was insane to think she beat that many onis in a row (with a few revenant lion corpses also around). I knew right there that she did better on her own than when I'm with her.

:(

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Maddwg » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:26 pm

lol

I know the feeling.
Not only has DS made me realze that he is better off without me, he was always more popular than I was.

Down in that dungeon, He died once we tried to get him out. LOL well, I died and he got killed, Thankfully near the entrance this time. It proves, he was fine until I showed up.
Lady Jocelyn rezzed him and gave him an apple. I got scolded. LOL
She may recall that, becuse I was freaked out. I had thought he had died down in the bottom of the dungeon and tried logging off and back on to get his ghost.
Maddwg
Apprentice
Apprentice

Medals: 1
People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Hello

Postby Nash » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:25 pm

Best memories were killing everyone on the KOS list or Taking on all of PAS with me and Twist. :evil: And hello guys and gals.
Nash
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Tracy » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:13 pm

Hi Nash, long time no see! :D
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:04 pm

hey Nash, hows life treating you?

Good to hear from ya!

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Life

Postby Nash » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:53 pm

Been doing real good. Still game with Beepo when i can. Past year has been tough on my gaming. Me and My lady had our 7th child two months ago. SO starting all over with being a dad again. Working two Jobs but making good honest money while doing it. Just living life the best I can.
Nash
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby KDSonoma » Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:55 pm

SEVENTH!?!?!?!?!?!

Wholly molly! Glutton for punishment eh?

When my wife and I debated about how many kids we wanted before we got married, we asked all of our friends why they ended up with the number of kids they ended up with. All but one said they just knew .... but one of my friends said they stopped when they got a bad one. DOH!

So you must have at least 6 awesome kids and maybe a seventh one now!

I cannot imagine having seven kids, although my wifes parents had 12 brothers and sisters (her dad) and 14 brothers and sisters (her mom).

Glad again to hear from you, my friend!

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Re: Memory Lane!!

Postby Sagan » Wed May 16, 2018 12:01 am

Bump
Sagan
Grand Admiral of the People's Navy
Grand Admiral of the People's Navy

Postby KDSonoma » Wed May 16, 2018 8:48 am

*waves to Admiral Sagan*

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Pharon » Wed May 16, 2018 10:33 am

Sagan, that is a name I remember.
Pharon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Blackstaff Medal of Spiritualy (1) LEAPARD Medal of Justice (1)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion