Hail Sonoma, Want to come play King of the Hill 10 Aug 2018?

Look here for major updates and announcements

Hail Sonoma, Want to come play King of the Hill 10 Aug 2018?

Postby Lord Drakelord » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:37 pm

Hail Sonoma, Want to come play King of the Hill?
A blast from the PAST!

The Peoples Army of Sonoma and its alliance members are inviting all Sonoma’s guilds to participate in a King of the Hill event for this coming Friday, Aug 10th, 2018. This event will take place in Delucia Felucca, the small hill just east of the city walls, 8pm CDT.

((Attention PEC Raine, Would it be possible to have a two way moon gate/tile at the Brit Hall Trammel, (so people do not step in accidentally in Luna) to Felucca Delucia bank on the 10th of Aug between the hours of 7:30PM-10:30PM CDT))

Mages will have no problem with getting to the top of the hill. but warriors will need to walk to the far east side of the hill as there is only one open route to get to the top of the hill.

Now I am sure all are going to ask how do I get there for this event? What about the PvPers that will be going to the event, what of a safe passage to get to the event, sorry I cannot in good faith tell you that you will be safe getting there, I can only ask that those guilds that do wish to test them self during this event restrain from attacking all and everyone and to save it for the KotH.

Now how to get there? Well, there the Felucca Trinsic passage where you can recall to and then take the passage thru to the Delucia back door, or you can take the Moonglow entrance to the lost lands (Papua) and run down to Delucia.

Now I am sure you are now asking, what in it for me? Well, have you ever wonder how good you are? How good your teamwork is? The only way to get answers is to come join the battle.

Double check your insurance and do NOT carry anything that cannot be insured, IE BOS, stock your bank box with apples, petals, trap boxes, BANDAIDS, Pet food as you may lose a few from looter, be sure to have enough gold in your bank to cover a few (dozens?) deaths. Undertaker staff is a must if you can get it.

Make sure to have everything repaired before this and have repair deeds in your bank if you need any items repaired. There are Tailor/smith shops there to use repair deeds.

Other then that there are no rules, have fun!

KotH1.jpg
KotH2.jpg
KotH7.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Re: Hail Sonoma, Want to come play King of the Hill 10 Aug 2

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:26 pm

If all goes well there will be gates and healers for this event.

Brit Gate Trammel.jpg
Delucia Gate Felucca.jpg
Healers.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:24 pm

This Friday
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby Lord Drakelord » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:40 pm

Was a fun time, I was laughing so hard at times, thanks guys for a good time. If you all like to do this again PEC Raine needs advance notice to set gates etc.. No murder counts were passed (as far as I know) and I only lost a few bottles, couple bolos, one trap box (the other two were returned) I was worried about the trap boxes as I had only brought two extra for the event, cannot play in fel without one in the pack. Thanks guys for a good fun time
8-10-18KoH0004.jpg

8-10-18KoH0006.jpg

8-10-18KoH0007.jpg

8-10-18KoH0011.jpg
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby KDSonoma » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:11 am

I had fun too, even though I had to switch to my stealth archer for the fights as KD just isn't built for pvp.

My thanks to everyone that showed up, PAS and the other guys. :)

It was funny that most of the fights took place away from the hill. But lots of action for the full hour (plus 30 min when folks got there early hehe).

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Return to Major Announcements