EM Xanthus Jan events list

Look here for major updates and announcements

EM Xanthus Jan events list

Postby Lord Drakelord » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:15 am

January Event Schedule
Posted on 01/07/2019 by xanthus
Hello Sonoma!

Firstly, I would like to welcome everyone to 2019! I hope every one had a fun and say holiday!!! I will be updating the events with a proper title within a few days from this post. Here is the schedule for January:

January 18th: New Year Meet and Greet @ 7PM PDT
January 20th: Event TBA@ 7PM PDT
January 25th: Event TBA@ 7PM PDT
January 27th: Governors Meeting @ 7PM PST
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Re: EM Xanthus Jan events list

Postby KDSonoma » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:47 pm

so how many governors ran for office on Sonoma, who won the latest elections, how many votes did they get, etc?

:)

I know we might not know the answers to most of these questions, but I'm curious.

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Lord Drakelord » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:23 pm

KDSonoma wrote:so how many governors ran for office on Sonoma, who won the latest elections, how many votes did they get, etc?

:)

I know we might not know the answers to most of these questions, but I'm curious.

KD

Checking the stones it shows four Governors all the rest show pending King's choice
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Ciara » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:12 pm

I think most elections had just the one candidate running, and only one vote (their own) was enough to get them elected. There will be several vacancies, which can be filled if anyone wants to be a governor for one of the cities that is pending King's choice.
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:26 pm

thanks, that's in line with my guesses.

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Lord Drakelord » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:14 pm

Well on Jam 18th we to have a Meet and Greet with EM Xanthus, pretty sure the number one item to discuss will be Governors Meeting later this month, January 27th. I am pretty sure that he will cancel this meeting and any future ones because of the lack of interest.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby Ciara » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:57 pm

Well, actually Drakelord, Cinderella wanted to have the meetings, at least that was my understanding. We discussed the meetings with EM Xanthus and we got the date changed so Queen Mum could come. Queen Mum told me the dates available and EM Xanthus moved the meeting to a date that works for all of us. I will be there because I wanted to continue to do things with Cinderella and Queen Mum. So, don't please don't suggest cancelling the meeting at this time as there are still those who want to participate. Let the governors ask to cancel if they don't want to do it. There might be others who would like to become governors.
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:13 pm

Ciara wrote:Well, actually Drakelord, Cinderella wanted to have the meetings, at least that was my understanding. We discussed the meetings with EM Xanthus and we got the date changed so Queen Mum could come. Queen Mum told me the dates available and EM Xanthus moved the meeting to a date that works for all of us. I will be there because I wanted to continue to do things with Cinderella and Queen Mum. So, don't please don't suggest cancelling the meeting st this time as there are still those who want to participate. Let the governors ask to cancel if they don't want to do it. There might be others who would like to become governors.

oh ok, I am glad that queen Mum will be able to attend.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby Cinderella » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:11 pm

Sonya Kristoff was too busy and forgot to run for New Magincia again...
Maybe should petition the king to be reinstated
Cinderella
Former Entrusted First Lady
Former Entrusted First Lady

Medals: 2
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Medal of Ariel Joy (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:02 pm

Cinderella wrote:Sonya Kristoff was too busy and forgot to run for New Magincia again...
Maybe should petition the king to be reinstated

well if you catch him tell him about the Meet and greet he can ask then as well
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Return to Major Announcements