PAS/Alliance House Locations?

Have an idea for a new event or an old one you'd like to see revived, but can't ever remember to bring it up at the guild meetings? Then post it here!

PAS/Alliance House Locations?

Postby wild flower » Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:50 pm

I don't know about everyone else but I would love to have a night where we can gather PAS members house ruins. For those that don't mind sharing. I'm always hearing if someone can have something and then the other person saying sure come to my house and I'll give it to you. I don't know about others but I only have a few.

I would be willing to gate to all the houses and then marking ruins for everyone there. I would even provide some rune books so they can keep them seperated.

What you all think :?:
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Brianna » Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:21 am

i like and i will even dig thru the chest wildflower has so willing sorted for me and provide some rune books also
Brianna
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 3
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby spode » Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:05 am

RUNES!!!!!!!
I used to be a dog, but I then got better.
Not a better dog, I'm still a horrible dog.
spode
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Arehlyn » Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:06 pm

I also think this would be a great idea, I went to Kyra's house and copied some runes but there are many I still don't have and would like. And I know there arn't many people at all who have a rune to my house.
Arehlyn
PAS Templar
PAS Templar

Postby KDSonoma » Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:15 pm

your wish has been granted, long live Jombi!

We will do this event tonight (Thurs), prior to our regular treasure hunt event, which is pushed back 1 hr .....

so ....

rune marking caravan from 8-9pm cdt ... then

treasure map event from 9-10:30pm cdt.

Cya there folks!

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby wild flower » Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:32 pm

oh man I missed it - if anyone got runes or books put together may I borrow them so I may make me a book? PPPPPPLLLLLLeeeeeaaaasssseee. :D
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby wild flower » Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:45 pm

BUMP ............... Since noone responded I was wondering if people would bring a rune to their house/s to a event time so I can snag it from you.

Please :cool2
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:00 pm

I will try to remember to do that for you tonight WF...I wasn't able to make the whole event but I will try my best to get the ones I did get copied for you
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby wild flower » Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:26 pm

Thank you so much - I'm trying to get a few books of all the members, at least elders, houses.
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Return to Event Ideas