COMING SOON!!!

walkthrough of Ultima Online quests

COMING SOON!!!

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:38 pm

Ok folks...I am gonna start working on getting these walkthroughs done ASAP but I wanna ask first if anyone has any special requests?...I am gonna start with the Elf and Human quests and then move onto the quests needed to enter the various dungeons and then on to the Solen quests...If there are any others that you guys would like to see here or think that would help others then let me know and I will get them done when I can!

One other thing...Please keep all posts in this forum related to quests...any unrelated posts will be deleted!
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Tracy » Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:42 pm

How about the ones relating to entering peerless areas?
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:56 pm

Yup, I will cover those as well!
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Tracy » Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:58 am

What about all the random ones like 20 human ears, etc...what the expected loot is from each, best place to go to get the items needed?

And possibly which NPCs in heartwood I would need to get quests from if, say, I wanted a runic fletcher kit or a runic carpenter's saw. Not necessarily the chances of getting one, just which ones drop them. Which NPCs give out the recipes? I mean any of them?
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:24 pm

I will certainly work on those as well. For now I am focusing on the ones that I have done several times or that I have helped others do. I have gotten the Friends of the Library quest walkthrough completed this morning. I have to go to work in a bit but when I get home or maybe tomorrow I will be doing the Bedlam Quest and then the Solen quests. These take alot more work than I thought they would. :P

As for the crafting quests in Heartwood and what not, I am not really familiar with them but I plan on trying them as well. So I know what I am talking about when I do thier walkthroughs!
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Love to help ya out

Postby wild flower » Fri May 04, 2007 1:12 pm

Lets get together and work on this -- you do the website and I'll put it in the quest house. I'll keep an eye out here on what people want and will try to put it in the house. I will also keep trying to add to the quest house and maybe you can get some ideas from there as well. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you. I'm willing to go on the quests with you too so you can get those famous screen shots and all.

Your explainations are excellent - Way to Go :smt041
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Fri May 04, 2007 1:51 pm

Thank you..yes I can use some help...what I need the most is a list of quests...LOL....I was gonna go and search stratics but I really hate that site cause I can never find what I am looking for...If I knew the various quests and where they started then I can get em done no problem...The ones I have listed already I am familiar with...it is just a matter of finding the time to do them!
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby wild flower » Fri May 04, 2007 1:59 pm

UOstuff.com has a list of some of the quests and it's much easier to find, I think anyways.

I have a small list of some of the bigger ones and will locate them and try to list them.
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Kiera » Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:50 am

While this list may be fairly complete, not all the links on this quest page work but it is a start:

http://www.onlinegametrader.net/index.p ... ws_id=1050

Lady Kiera
Kiera
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby wild flower » Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:42 pm

Thanks for the link - I will have to look through them in more detail and see which ones would be good to have in the crafter house and maybe some for here
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:19 am

Yes ty vm for the link....It will help me immensely(sp?) when I do the walkthroughs for us here!
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Atta Kquast » Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:33 pm

*crumples a t-map and tosses at Lucas*

*whistles innocently*
Atta Kquast
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
Mile's Voice of Truth (1) Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Darkstar » Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:55 pm

This is a pretty good link to quest

http://uostuff.com/index.php?title=Main_Page
Darkstar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Return to Lucas' Quest Manuals