Survived again

Look here for major updates and announcements

Survived again

Postby KDSonoma » Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:55 pm

welp I survived another big surgery .. colonoscopy found a big polyp too big to remove so they had to cut me open to get it, cut 1.5 ft of my 6 ft colon and removed it. So now I have a flap on my right side from the small bowling ball sided tumor they cut out of my liver 5 yrs ago, and now a 7 inch scar down the middle for this one. Ouch. Will take a few weeks to get past this one. I feel like I might now be able to keep up with the guys on Jaws showing off their scars. Stay healthy as long as you can folks, being in the hospital for anything absolutely sucks.

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Re: Survived again

Postby Maldar » Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:00 am

I hope you heal quickly. Take care of yourself. Surgeries around Indiana have been postponed for a minimum of 3 weeks due to the hospitals all being swamped with Covid patients.
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:59 am

Prayers for you sir.

1-13-20220011.jpg

Mine wife is still in the Hospital, over all it is not looking good, The last time I saw her in real life was the day after Christmas, all the other times its been Facetime (is that the right when you do that facebook call?). My oldest Son is going to take me to town Saturday so I can see her. So far I am doing well, UO has helped with giving me a purpose, I can understand how Clym feels since he lost his Wife, he plays to lose himself.

As to her condition you will have to ask Destiny or Mindy as they can explain it far better then I would be able to. All I can really say is mine BFF may lose her arm, they doing all they can to save it, but as I said its not looking good for her there. As most know she is a type 2 diabetic, on dialysis due to failing kidney, and has a enlarge heart, all the odds are against her, so all the help you can send her for that dice roll would be greatly appreciated.

Her Christmas gift is still on the tree as she refused to open it waiting for her Grand Daughters to come to open the two gifts she got them, they are still under the tree, we have not taken it down, my orders (Since its not a real tree) that tree stay up till she is home.

God Bless PAS
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:46 pm

wow Drakelord, by all means keep the tree up. I hope all goes well for her. She's sure had issues to deal with. Tell her the Royal family is sending prayers her way and we will keep thinking about her daily.

And yes, I can sure see how losing yourself in a game can really help.

*hugs to your family*

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Lord Drakelord » Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:42 am

KDSonoma wrote:wow Drakelord, by all means keep the tree up. I hope all goes well for her. She's sure had issues to deal with. Tell her the Royal family is sending prayers her way and we will keep thinking about her daily.

And yes, I can sure see how losing yourself in a game can really help.

*hugs to your family*

KD

thank you
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:22 pm

1-16-20220019.jpg

I managed to visit her yesterday, flowers were from me (Special shout for my Son William) He came and pick me, walk into the flower shop for me to get the flowers and help me get to her room, I never would have made it alone. She is schedule for surgery tomorrow or Tuesday. Its a wait and see right now, keep her in your prayers all.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby Grandmasta Funk » Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:31 pm

Man Drake I didn't realize your wife was that bad. I'm sorry to hear this. Hopefully the surgery goes well. Prayers are with you family.
Grandmasta Funk
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Cinderella » Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:53 pm

sorry to hear about your health KD.
best wishes for a speedy recovery.

And Drakelord sorry to hear about your wife.
I will keep your family in my prayers.
Cinderella
Former Entrusted First Lady
Former Entrusted First Lady

Medals: 2
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Medal of Ariel Joy (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:26 pm

I'm recovering here, and thinking all day long, every day, about Drakelord's wife.

*more hugs for the entire Drakelord family*

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Maldar » Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:23 am

Drakelord, I had no idea your wife was still in the hospital and things were this bad. My thoughts go out to you and yours. Keep us posted, please.
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby VioletJo » Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:52 pm

well well Happy New Year KD, what a wonderful way to start your New Year. so Glad your telling us about it. :D My dad had that for years. I'm glad you found out way a head of time and No cancer... tell Bernice the Caulton's' say hello.
when I talk to Tiger I will tell him to look at this posting.
WE all will keep you in our healing prayers.
Drake and Mom has been on all our healing list for a while . I do pray she comes home and stays home for a long time. I really miss
her not on line and yelling or cursing at Drakelord. :roll:
ok well you all mean a lot to me so I will be checking on you.
VioletJo
PAS First Lady
PAS First Lady

Seth Medal of Compassion (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1) Medal of Ariel Joy (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:58 pm

Well my daughters were present with the Doctor today and I was on the phone with them while we discussed her arm. In the long run it was decided that it would be far better for her to lose the arm, just a single cut with skin pull over the area then to surgery where they only cut the dead area leaving what would be weeks and weeks of dressing changes and pain and more pain. Far better for her (She a big baby when it come to pain) From the chat with the Doctor it will be Friday some time.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby KDSonoma » Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:03 pm

Man ... so sorry to hear that. But all things considered, that sounds like the best option.

*continued thoughts and prayers*

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Lord Drakelord » Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:37 am

Sad to say this, they moved her to Hospice last night, this morning my daughter got a call, my Son Billy and my grandson Trever left to be there, I stay here to watch over our youngest boy Pat, worried he might do something if all of us were gone and also how he would react up there. Its not looking good.

1-20-20220011.jpg

1-20-20220013.jpg
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby KDSonoma » Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:47 am

:(

Sorry to hear this, Drakelord.

*continued thoughts and prayers for her and your entire family*

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Next