Almond Joy's passing

Look here for major updates and announcements

Almond Joy's passing

Postby KDSonoma » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:26 am

I was notified by Brianna that Almond Joy (AJ) had passed away awhile ago (August 11, 2019).

https://www.since1928hull.com/obituarie ... Id=5754516

AJ was a former GM of PAS (the only female GM we ever had). She was our GM back in the very early days of UO (and PAS).

PAS gms: KD>Grey Wolf>Almond Joy>KD>Tarie>Chalnoth>KD>Brig din Em>KD>Chalnoth

When I was notified of AJ's passing, I had a rush of memories from her time in those days. I still remember her voice on Teamspeak. I am so grateful that we had voice communication after those first few years of just texting each other. I still can clearly hear AJ, Mystique, Cami, and other PAS that I knew over the years. It's funny, because the thing I remember them most for is their laughs. That's why even when I hear about a former PAS passing away, almost immediately after the sad feeling, I smile, because I hear them laugh again in my head.

It still hurts to know they are truly gone, but the laughs never go away for me. All it takes is for someone to post a message here or hear someone talk about a char name from years past, and I smile.

*still smiles*

Brianna, thank you for all you do in keeping up with PAS and friends over the years. I greatly appreciate what you do for us.

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Return to Major Announcements