hail all

Talk about anything that's clean.

hail all

Postby Elf » Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:30 am

Dropping in to say I'm about 18 years late for my last guild meeting. I played Elf (also Miss Dragoon in earlier years).

Good to see PAS still kicking around and still be able recognize some names here (although my memory is a bit fuzzy after so many years :lol: ).

Hope everyone is doing well, I still think about PAS and the old days, great times and people. Still unable to find a game experience that rivals what we had as a guild.
Elf
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: hail all

Postby Lord Drakelord » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:58 pm

you can play for free, just limit to banking and no housing, but a good way to take a peek, in the enhance or classical clients. Feel free to say howdy any time.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Elf » Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:12 pm

Lord Drakelord wrote:you can play for free, just limit to banking and no housing, but a good way to take a peek, in the enhance or classical clients. Feel free to say howdy any time.

I somehow managed to recover my account through broadsword (hey guys, can you give me access to this account from 22 years ago? sure! :o ) so definitely going to take a peak for nostalgia sake :D
Elf
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby KDSonoma » Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:30 am

ELFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

Dragoon High Elf, it's awesome to see your post here. I hope you get a chance to play ingame with PAS again. While you may not remember many of them, they are all awesome people.

Best of luck in RFLK as well.

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Elf » Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:52 am

KDSonoma wrote:ELFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

Dragoon High Elf, it's awesome to see your post here. I hope you get a chance to play ingame with PAS again. While you may not remember many of them, they are all awesome people.

Best of luck in RFLK as well.

KD

Thanks KD,

I did take a quick trip to the old hq1 just to check it out, was glad to see the seers marked it as a historical location. My memory was still expecting the old forge with the small side house next to it, so much time spent there.

Most of my late night adventures involve taking care of two young kids now, but I may try to roam around a bit more after the holidays.

WIshing everyone a great and safe Merry Christmas :D
Elf
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby Lord Drakelord » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:55 pm

Is your character in PAS
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:04 pm

I made sure to restore your normal member (PAS) access to this forum. You should be able to read the Hidden tavern and read the access information to our voice/text/image software we all are using today (Discord). There are two 10 minute videos that show how to set up and use Discord. Feel free to drop in and post or go to voice and say hi to any of us there.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Return to General Discussion