How to get to Underworld(?) for Pixie/Lich spawn?

Ask Dara questions about UO. Whether its IDing a rare, or how something works, or doesnt work, ask Dara! He knows EVERYTHING (Almost)!

Moderator: xare

How to get to Underworld(?) for Pixie/Lich spawn?

Postby Kiera » Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:52 pm

HI all,

I had a rune to a house that went to a house in the Underworld(?) Southern/Western half but after being gone from UO for a year I found that house is gone! Is there another house with a working teleporter to the Southern/Western half of this place where a number of Imbuing Essences and other Ingredients can be collected? I found the house with teleporter to the Ratmen spawn location (Northern/Eastern half) is still there! Yay!

Oh, I tried to recall to PAS Rune Library and that is gone now as well, sigh. I'm assuming there is a new one somewhere?

Any help is appreciated!

Kiera,
Tamer/Mage/Spellweaver
(long time friend of Deena before she left us too soon)
Kiera
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: How to get to Underworld(?) for Pixie/Lich spawn?

Postby Kiera » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:56 pm

To further clarify my original message:

I would like to know how to get to this area, I'm hopeful that someone else has or knows of a set of house teleporters to go between Trammel (Luna would be nice) and the bosses listed below. I suppose one could enter from the east, from a northern Luna house to eastern Underworld via a still existing pair of house teleporters and then run through the dangerous Slasher of Veils area but my super mages don't have hiding or stealth so that won't work for me, unless there is a trick to run through safely! Any help would be greatly appreciated! Like I said in the first message, I'm returning after a one year break so there is much to learn about recent changes and additions. Such as, where is the latest PAS Rune House? My old rune took me to an empty grass field!

The house to the far west in the Underworld(?) was known as "Ranger of the Abyss House" and it's house teleporter in south Luna is no longer there, a different house now stands there and it's private. The spawns, most giving a single type of Imbuing Essence, were known by their Renowned boss names as follows: Ancient Lich - dark blue Essence of Direction; Fire Daemon - white Essence of Order; Gray Goblin Mage and Green Goblin Alchemist - light blue Essence of Control; Fire Daemon - gold or orange Essence of Passion; Skeletal Dragon - red Essence of Persistence; and Acid Elemental - black Essence of Singularity.

Thanks folks!
Kiera in PAS, Tamer/Mage/Spellweaver (yes I'm happy to do SW Focus at Brit Bank, or do global chat and I'll bring my 3 Spellweavers!)
ManInBlack and Serene are my 2 super mages with Magery 115/120, Legendary Spellweaving and Mysticism.
Kiera
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Cinderella » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:52 pm

we have no idea who owns the house there.
And there is no teleporter there.

The quickest way is to go to Underworld
(like you are going to Navrey)
at the entrance to Underworld go inside and go north.
there will be a hidden door to the right.
open it and then open the next door
run north to the sparkly.

As soon as you go through the sparkly
go down the staircase into the abyss
Cinderella
Former Entrusted First Lady
Former Entrusted First Lady

Medals: 2
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Medal of Ariel Joy (1)

Postby Kiera » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:26 am

Thanks Cinderella!

A year ago it worked, via two houses Luna/Underworld with teleporters. I'll try your directions tomorrow, Thursday. It's been a year, hope I don't get lost or deaded, heh heh. Nothing quite like racing through someplace once familiar but now fuzzy memories, take a wrong turn and bam, you're dead.

I need to clear my Navrey cobwebs too, that was kind of fun as well with a Stealther and my two Spellweavers/Mystics. It's coming back to me bit by bit.

Thanks again!
Kiera
Apprentice
Apprentice

Return to Ask Dara