BOD questions

Ask Dara questions about UO. Whether its IDing a rare, or how something works, or doesnt work, ask Dara! He knows EVERYTHING (Almost)!

Moderator: xare

BOD questions

Postby DevilSpawn » Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:46 pm

Ok

How many pieces of leather would it take to get a barbed runic kit on average? Say there is some scripter out there with 10 accounts with 7 tailors each scripting it away... and filling the easy bods he gets to get new ones.. etc... how much leather would it take and what type? Just some ball park figure... if anyone knows. I'm sure someone does.

I'm trying to get an idea of the relative price of leather vs barbed kits.
DevilSpawn
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 3
Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) LEAPARD Medal of Justice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Tracy » Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:02 pm

roughly 60-100k, I'd guess...plus about 60k cloth (but that is cheap in comparison).

And a lot of your valuable time.

It's cheaper to farm gold for 28 hours ingame, get 100k per hour and buy one for 2.8 mil.

But with BODs, by the time you actually FILL a large bod for a barbed runic, you're halfway there on another one purely incidentally, and probably started on a third one. So BODs tend to get more reliable as you go, if you really work at it.
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Return to Ask Dara