Heartwood Quests & Luck

Ask Dara questions about UO. Whether its IDing a rare, or how something works, or doesnt work, ask Dara! He knows EVERYTHING (Almost)!

Moderator: xare

Heartwood Quests & Luck

Postby Endrik » Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:02 pm

I did something stupid... While on my crafter I needed some space in my pack, so I took all of my leet talismans and runics and Ancient hammers and BOD book and stuff and put them all in a crate and set it on my castle floor, "just for a minute". Well, I forgot to pick it back up when I was done crafting and poof, it all decayed. So now I find myself in need of doing some more Heartwood quests to get some talismans. I was wondering if luck influences the loot you get as reward, or if certain quests give better talismans then others. Have you guys noticed any patterns, or do you have any advice? Should I bother wearing my luck suite while doing these quests? Should I stand on one leg wearing a blond wig while whistleing the Gilligans Island theme between the hours of 2pm and 7pm in Switzerland? Are there any tricks to getting good rewards, or should I just go sell some stuff and buy what I need in luna?
Endrik
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Re: Heartwood Quests & Luck

Postby Tracy » Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:53 pm

Endrik wrote:Should I stand on one leg wearing a blond wig while whistleing the Gilligans Island theme between the hours of 2pm and 7pm in Switzerland?

No, you have to hum the opening sequence tune of the Flintstones, not whistle the Gilligan's Island theme.

Seriously, though, which quest doesn't matter. I don't think luck makes a difference, but it couldn't hurt.

Just plan on being there for a while.
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby woodymm3 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:30 pm

dont have any runic hammers but i may have some talis that may help replace what you had. let me know will sell for nice price
woodymm3
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Endrik » Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:07 am

Hey woody that would be great, drop me an ICQ and let me know what ya have. Im mainly looking for Smithing and Tailoring Talismans with 20+ Exceptional chance, even better if they also have the base increae of 20+ as well. My ICQ is 252562606
Endrik
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Return to Ask Dara