BOD Filling Event?

Have an idea for a new event or an old one you'd like to see revived, but can't ever remember to bring it up at the guild meetings? Then post it here!

BOD Filling Event?

Postby Tarie » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:31 pm

Hi all:

It was brought up at the Elders meeting that we again hold a BOD filling event. If you remember, we incorporated it with the Gauntlet on April 22, 2009.

There were mixed feelings after the event, some said it ruined the Doom Gauntlet event while others said it was a lot of fun and liked it.

We would like to get a idea of what the majority feels about having another BOD Filling event.

KD stated in a post that “I would recommend that we not try to add it to an event that already works well, because people already enjoy that event for what it does. Maybe we can do that in a tram monster hunt, or maybe have it as a standalone event.” (Taken from KD’s post dated April 25, 2009 in response to Prince Caspian’s thread “Last night: Doom organization need to be better posted in the Tavern.)

Should we:

Do the event as a tram monster hunt, such as in Doom Dungeon or another dungeon?

Do it as a standalone event in the Gauntlet, with the possibility of an artie drop while doing it?

Or just not do it again.

Wes has worked hard in getting Arties for rewards and setting this event up. If anyone has arties that they would like to donate for this, it would be appreciated.

Hopefully we get enough responses, so we can all meet and talk about the mechanics of how the event would work.

I, for one, would take part of an event like this.

Tarie
Tarie
Former Entrusted GM
Former Entrusted GM

Medals: 4
Mile's Voice of Truth (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1)

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:15 pm

I love doing guantlet runs. I like them the way they are and would not go to guantlet at least as a part of a PAS event if they were all turned into these type of runs.

With that said I am sure that is not your intention. If this was done as a stand alone event and posted as such and just happened to take place in Doom guantlet (although I see no reason you could not do it in just about any dungeon) I think it could be a lot of fun and would be glad to come as a support mage(help rez, keep people and pets alive).

If prizes are needed let me know I am sure I have plenty of stuff that would make good prizes that I am not using and would be more than glad to donate.
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Irwin Hunter » Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:01 am

Hehehe, do it in the Yamamoto mines :twisted:
Irwin Hunter
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Return to Event Ideas