Spellweaving

Anything related to template questions/advice etc

Spellweaving

Postby xare » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:32 am

I've been watching all you spell weavers and I wanted to try it. The only character I have that would be able to support it is a dexer though. So, can it work with dexers or what?

Edit: after looking around a bit, popular belief is that it's not practical. Maybe mysticism instead?
"I had it all! I had it all and then I lost it. Lost... all gone... like... my mind. My mind is like... cheese. I like cheese."

"I'm not a bad influence, I'm an enabler."
xare
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) LEAPARD Medal of Justice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Re: Spellweaving

Postby Lord Drakelord » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:17 pm

xare wrote:I've been watching all you spell weavers and I wanted to try it. The only character I have that would be able to support it is a dexer though. So, can it work with dexers or what?

Edit: after looking around a bit, popular belief is that it's not practical. Maybe mysticism instead?

Just about any char could use it, but your dexer is Chiv or old school?

You have to be sure to use spell channel equipment, have meditation as spellweaving is a mana eater, so high int is also a must. A dexer would have high dex so you would be raiding peter to pay paul by reducing the dex to get the int
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby xare » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:34 pm

That's what I was reading. This char already has med and related armor. Current template is
100 Anatomy
90 Chivalry
41.2 Focus
100 Healing
78.7 Resist
97.7 Meditation
110 Swords
100 Tactics

Obviously room to adjust. I'm not sure what I want to do with this character yet. Just want to fiddle and start planning, because that really is what I enjoy most about UO
"I had it all! I had it all and then I lost it. Lost... all gone... like... my mind. My mind is like... cheese. I like cheese."

"I'm not a bad influence, I'm an enabler."
xare
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) LEAPARD Medal of Justice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:51 pm

4-23-180001.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:00 pm

4-23-180003.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Return to Template discussions