It's quiet in here.

Talk about anything that's clean.

It's quiet in here.

Postby Horizon » Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:25 am

An old UO friend's birthday popped up and made me think of PAS and the other odd guilds from way back when. Is the game worth a look anymore?
Horizon
Healer
Healer

Re: It's quiet in here.

Postby KDSonoma » Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:04 am

there's about 20 current PAS that still play and enjoy it. I retired, but I talk to them mostly on the PAS discord channel. I'll defer to Drakelord or one of the others to respond with more info about how it is currently on UO, in Sonoma, in PAS.

I read these forums every day, but I would say 99% of all the PAS posts etc are on the discord channel. If you are interested in reading the channel info, you could request access here from Drakelord. I'm not sure who gets what type of access there, but that would definitely give you more info. Probably 25 posts a day there now.

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Lord Drakelord » Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:24 pm

Horizon wrote:An old UO friend's birthday popped up and made me think of PAS and the other odd guilds from way back when. Is the game worth a look anymore?

Just let me know
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:38 pm

he has access to it from the hidden tavern
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Return to General Discussion