I extend a thanks on behalf of ArS

I extend a thanks on behalf of ArS

Postby Kalar » Wed May 30, 2007 7:49 am

Last night Ariel (Metalblade), and I, ventured to NJ to attend the promotion ceremony that was listed on your events calander, and to meet up with KD. I guess the event didnt go off as planed, but we were able to meet with quite a few people. We were taken to the PAS Tradeskill House, and given a grand tour.

Once we got to the top floor, we kind of hung out and talked about the times of old, and the current times. Learned about some of the new skills, new monsters, etc. I would say we met probably 10-15 people last night. Many PAS Elders came, if even just to introduce themself and say hi. We were lost for words with the kind of turn out we saw last night. People from PAS, KVP, ToCB, and a few that I saw without tags came to just talk, and share their experiences.

After a while, people started to donate items for our return. It started off With some runebooks, and runes to various locations. By the time it was said and done, over 250k in gold was donated, MANY, MANY items, spellbooks, furniture, armor (full need no reg armor sets), other misc items, and even a house. We can not begin to thank everyone who has been so kind enough. We were talked to as equals even though we are litterally learning a new game again. We had a great time, and were so glad to see the support that we received. Our goal was to meet people, and start to let everyone know who we were, and it ended up with PAS and its Allies really steping it up a notch for some old schoolers.

We see that the PAS we knew, and loved has weathered the ages, and shows the same kind of generosity that they have always shown. Know that the Saints are training, and once we are back up to full force, you need only ask, and we will be there.

Thank you once again from the Armoured Saints of Sonoma.
Kalar
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Ciara » Wed May 30, 2007 3:26 pm

It was great to meet you folks, Kalar and Metal Blade. We were all very happy to have old PAS allies returning to UO.

We look forward to getting to know you folks, and lots of good times with you in our alliance on Sonoma.
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

It was our pleasure...

Postby ArSaints » Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:01 am

I am so glad to meet you all ..and your hands in things ...I humbly thank you.. I had a Great time just talking and reminising...All of PAS that we met (so far)...
It was great to see PAS hasnt changed in the many years of our absence..

We are still awaiting a few courier arrivals of long lost Saints and hope for more returns soon.

Agian you gave us a few steps forward and we are indebted so if you wish it ask.. If Im able or any Saint for that matter were there.

Im awaiting our next meeting *humbly bows*
ArSaints
Wanderer
Wanderer

Return to PAS Guild