need advice on working imbuing .....

Postby Warden » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:42 am

PM Sent. :)

And I tried to kill it with my tamer, so I wasn't even thinking of warrior-type tactics. I need to rework my warrior though, I think. He was quite the man back in the day, but I see warriors now do stuff he cant even dream of. He is a classic template of GM swords, tactics, parry, focus, healing, anatomy, and resist spells. Ok, so focus is new since I came back, since that didn't exist yet back then. I didn't really want to add it but found that I couldn't keep up any stamina without it. Healing is the only one not GM--it is at 90. It is set to raise but has been the slowest. But those ten points plus the 15 given to me for being a vet let me keep 25 points in magery and thus cast recall with some jewelry.

I haven't done any power scrolls because I don't know what's worth doing and I'm already out of points to spend... I'm thinking maybe resist and parry need to go away in favor of more flexible skills? And I hear there are spells you can cast with chivalry or something to do recall so you don't need magery at all? I have much more reading to do.

Ok, I think I am done thoroughly derailing this thread...for now.
Warden
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:47 am

I will post my complete template as well...it is a standard dexxer pvm template...most pvm warrior templates will be similar...I get off of work at 8pm tonight and will try to remember to do this for you...
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Maldar » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:02 pm

Damien, if you wouldn't mind typing up how to kill Miasma, I'd sure appreciate it, too.
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby Warden » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:25 pm

Ok, I was reading on Stratics on what they call a Sampire template:

http://uo.stratics.com/php-bin/show_con ... tent=31064

Is this what people refer to as a necrodexer?
Warden
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby Cerberus A » Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:13 pm

Mystics do her pretty easy as well. One RC is enough for the normals, some times two or three for the "paragon" ones. I usually lead her part way out to make looting easier.
Cerberus A
Healer
Healer

Previous

Return to PAS Guild