Original Davind account gone forever

Original Davind account gone forever

Postby Davind » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:39 pm

The person who stole the account has complained enough so that EA has decided it's too much trouble for them to keep the account alive.

I gave them a good earful, but I am not going to get it back, they are going to reimburse me the money I spent on the account.

I will purchase Charity a new account tomorrow and take KD up on his offers to help her get up to raidability asap.
Last edited by Davind on Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Davind
Healer
Healer

Postby Ciara » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:57 pm

I'm really sorry to hear about your troubles, Davind. Hopefully you can prove the account is yours.

When I heard you request that we remove Silvarin Rain from the guild until you know what happens to the account, I went ahead and removed that character from PAS. Just let us know if you want her added back.

I hope you can sort things out and get your account back soon.
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Davind » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:56 am

Yes, thank you for your support in this issue Ciara; Charity (Silvaran's real name) is pretty upset about it. I want you all to know, regardless of what happens, we aren't going anywhere, just may need to make a new tamer on a blank account if we don't win it back.
Davind
Healer
Healer

Postby KDSonoma » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:19 am

read my latest PM also my friend. If EA does take that account away, then take me up on those offers. Let us know how this comes out so we can help her to stay in UO, regardless of which way the account goes.

And dont worry about the stuff she had on it, stuff is easily replaceable, there are hundreds of PAS and Alliance brothers and sisters ready to donate at all times. Stuff is replaceable but friends are not.

Even if she loses the account, dont let the idiots out there win. *smiles*

Our pixels are way better than any pixels they could steal off any account.

:)

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Davind » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:22 pm

LOL, yeah, I agree; she is still pretty bumbed with the idea of possibly lossing it, and I am a bit upset that EA gave it back to me to spend $60 on if they were just going to steal it back again from me.

If they do take it, I will take you up on your offer, I really want Charity to continue playing again, she has been having a lot of fun the last week.
Davind
Healer
Healer

Postby Davind » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:36 am

I got it back and EA has set it so that no one but me can ever make changes on the account again.
Davind
Healer
Healer

Postby Ciara » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:20 am

Congratulations!
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Davind » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:11 pm

Thank you; Charity and I were pretty worried about lossing it after re-investing so much back into the account.

Charity should be online today and be able to attend the raid, she will need to be added back to the guild, please..:)

I am at work until 10pm tonight, but I will see what I can do to show up for a short time.
Davind
Healer
Healer

Postby Chalnoth Tholl » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:46 pm

SWEEET!!! EA CAN do the right thing.
PLAY-ON
Chalnoth Tholl
PAS GM
PAS GM

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Eleanor Rigby » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:18 am

Awesome news, and congrats!!

~Eleanor
Eleanor Rigby
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 2
Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:18 pm

congrats my friend!

If you decide u want one of those advanced char tokens anyways to help build a char on one of the accounts, just let me know.

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Return to PAS Guild