WAKA not too bad

Postby Sir William » Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:21 pm

hey I know woodstock he kicked my ars awhile back....and called me a tramie....lol......but that was when i was first trying out PvP so his comment and ars kicking was understandable.....in short wuz up woodstock wana go another round now that I have practice :twisted:
Sir William
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Rex » Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:57 pm

Woodstock...whose that? I know that name.
Rex
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Lara » Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:15 pm

wally wrote:Sry I should have said I had a good time doing a CS with woodstock. HEHE

I imagine with the current situation this would be your last co-op spawn. I suppose he was "slumming with trammies" at the time before his racist freinds from Baja came over.
Lara
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Brianna » Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:40 am

okay im gonna step in and say my piece of mind

i have hung out with woodstock and no he isnt the greatest person in the world

BUT

we dont judge every........_____________........(insert your pick of race, color, inteligence) person by just one person

if i said every guy who plays a female character is obviously gay that would be called discrimination

last time i checked you could be sued to an extent for discriminating

i know i should keep my mouth shut...and trust me i wanted to but if your going to judge every single person in a guild no matter what guild it is then i got news for you....you need to go reread the boyscout motto

if PAS is going to be the last boyscout guild on the shard then we need to act it...no that doesnt mean sit back and let scum run over us but at the same time your dropping yourself down to their level when you start slandering each and every person in that guild

maybe woodstock doesnt agree with everything his guild does...

all im saying is GROW UP if you cant say anything nice...then flat out shut up and quit running one person into the ground just cause you hate the guild tag he flys
Brianna
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 3
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Tracy » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:38 am

If a guild is judged based on 1 or 2 of it's members, then that's wrong.

If a guild is judged based on 90% or more of it's members, then it's a judgment based on a pattern.
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Brianna » Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:44 pm

i agree but at this point lara is bad mouthing one person based on everyone else

so does that mean that when zoey the clown was in the guild that he was a good person just cause he was in PAS....

so does that mean that when i was in S:S i was a bad person just cause people had issues with S:S

so does that mean that you know what forget it...its not worth arguing the point

i know what it is like to have someone hate you just cause of who you hang with im not going to argue it

if i chose to run with woodstock then that is my decision if MY PAS family doesnt like it then you know what i just wont tell anyone but the ones i talk to on a regular basis...and if they tell me they dont want to know then that is fine too
Brianna
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 3
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Tracy » Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:23 pm

lol
I see what you're saying, and you have a point...but you risk the all the stigma, both good and bad, associated with a particular group, when you hang with that group. That's the way labels work.

Has there ever been a singe good person in Zogs? I don't know, I never gave them a chance, because of their guild affiliations.
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Lara » Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:03 pm

Yep that was the point I was going to bring up. PAS ppl seem to be wound up over ZOGS and such, so Bri's stance on not judging guild members by their tags kinda doesnt hold water when faced with that. ZOGS is about the most irrelevant guild on the shard and the way ppl talk about them you would think they were evil incarnate. A bunch of dorks hanging out in haven dont threaten me in the slightest. However a REAL threat to the shard in Fel is here and ppl got pen pals in there. ZOGS dont raid our spawns, dont really get out to pvp much, and are more like mascots. TBA are racists and anyone allied to them is guilty by association in my book. PPL dislike ZOGS in the same manner I dislike WAKA and their cohorts.

Hang out with who you like, but dont try to get me to join in ANYTHING with them. If ya bring em to an event I will leave and state aloud why I am leaving. I wont do a peerless with them but I will draw the line at the auction, they can come dump as much of the PAS alliance's blood soaked insurance money they wish on the items we have for sale, provided they actually pay. The only WAKA alliance person I want to see is one with an open wallet or face down dead in their underwear on the ground. Also dont expect me not to counter anyone's positive opinion of them with my own view of how they are PVP talented Jerks that take delight in humiliating others. You wear the tag and you approve of what goes on in that guild in my opinion. If you got integrety you work to change it or leave. Staying silent is cooperation.
Lara
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Lara » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:23 pm

And as to showing some proof of this racism take a look at their general discussion section (Not for the easily offended):

http://the-bronson-army.com/viewforum.p ... 7e78ea4e2c

Any one of them posting on that board supports that trash since no one is deleting that garbage or speaking out against it. Anyone in that guild and alliance hangs out with them and reeks of the same trash. Lord knows what their Vent sounds like. At best some may tolerate their trash simply to dominate the scroll market and profit from it. That makes them almost as despicable.
Lara
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Previous

Return to PAS Guild