Texaplex ... (for Tiger) ...

Texaplex ... (for Tiger) ...

Postby KDSonoma » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:29 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A287GtXl ... re=related

As Reggie Jackson once said "It ain't bragging if ya do it".

Texas > Tiger :)

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

tis all bull....!

Postby tiger » Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:55 am

throw out all the illegals, convicts, and federal government jobs. then texas would be another mississippi. if we threw out texas, california, and florida.we would have a great country.tex ass, BAH HAMBURG.!
tiger
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:21 pm

rofl if u threw out Texas, California and Florida, the US would be a third world nation :)

GDP would prob rank right up there with Luxembourg.

*smiles*

It was a nice job by whoever did this though. It did capture a lot about what Texas is to us Texans, and some of those facts are pretty amazing. Like half of the new jobs in the US in the last year were created in Texas. I was amazed it was that much. But given the last year, it might also be as much of a factor of how few jobs in the last yr were created in the US period.

I didnt realize that Houston, Dallas and San Antonio were all in the top 10 US cities in size. I really didnt think San Antonio was anywhere close to that.

We do seem to have been shielded from the worst part of this US recession. At least so far anyways.

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Return to PAS Guild