GUILD MASTER SUCCESSION

GUILD MASTER SUCCESSION

Postby Chalnoth Tholl » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:03 am

Tonight I accepted the Elder's nomination and election to GM for PAS. I do this with humility and the knowledge that I will have the blessings and support of the most awesome group of gamers on the planet.

I want to publicly acknowledge and thank Tarie, our past-present GM, for his efforts and leadership during our last transition. It is my personal hope, and I know the desire of many many PAS, that he will return to UO soon. I thank Tarie for the trust he placed in me to manage PAS in his absence and I hope to lead PAS with the same even temperment and sound judgement as he.

No Big changes planned for the moment. KD is presently spearheading some X-Shard recruiting. Ciara is helping with screening and will assist me with transition to GM. Please bring any Guild issues to me directly. You can PM me on the Boards, or ICQ me at 295300. I would ask everyone to watch for the new PAS announcements and help these folks to the extent you can. PAS will continue to be the leading Guild on Sonoma so long as we grow in number and support each other.

Play on, PAS Rocks Sonoma!

Sincerely in Your Service,
CHALNOTH
Chalnoth Tholl
PAS GM
PAS GM

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

great choice

Postby tiger » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:38 am

congrats, wishing you nothing but the best. i know you will do a great job,seeing as you have been for some time.
tiger
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Maldar » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:44 pm

Congratulations, Chalnoth! I feel we are still under great leadership.

Tarie, thank you for your leadership and time. Hang in there, buddy. You'll be okay.
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby Ciara » Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:17 pm

Congratulations, Chalnoth! I am wishing you a joyous time as our GM!
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Congrats!

Postby VioletJo » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:35 pm

Chalnoth you have my support just as much as I have done over the years.
I am glad we are able to help service our PAS family.
You will make a great GM as you do put PAS ahead of lot of things in life.
PAS Rocks Sonoma!

Tarie we will always be there for you and I can't wait to have you fighting right long side of me an all of us in PAS[
Hugs Violetjo
VioletJo
PAS First Lady
PAS First Lady

Seth Medal of Compassion (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1) Medal of Ariel Joy (1)

Postby Eleanor Rigby » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:59 pm

Thanks Chalnoth for all you are doing for PAS and for agreeing to be GM. If I can be of any help, please let me know.

Ciara and KD, thanks for everything you are both doing as well.

We're in good hands.

*hugs to you all*

~Eleanor
Eleanor Rigby
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 2
Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:43 pm

hey wait a minute, how did you become King eh? I didn't vote for you!

*waits for the MPATHG fans to explain to the other non MPATHG fans what that line was from*

Oh yeah ... you aren't King, but you are the PAS gm. OK now I remember voting for ya.

Congratulations, Chalnoth!

KD

ps MPATHG is Monty Python and the Holy Grail (the single greatest movie ever made).

:)
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Re: ...

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 pm

KDSonoma wrote:hey wait a minute, how did you become King eh? I didn't vote for you!

*waits for the MPATHG fans to explain to the other non MPATHG fans what that line was from*

Oh yeah ... you aren't King, but you are the PAS gm. OK now I remember voting for ya.

Congratulations, Chalnoth!

KD

ps MPATHG is Monty Python and the Holy Grail (the single greatest movie ever made).

I love that movie...I have seen it 342134 times and still laugh till I cry when I see the black knight bit..."tis only a flesh wound"....HAHAHA...I have almost worn out a dvd copy of it...that is hard to do...lol...vhs was easy to wear out in about 100 views but it takes real dedication to wear out a dvd...LOL!

Congrats Chalnoth, although I am not in game currently please let me know if I can help in any way. I thank you for asking me to continue helping here on the boards and will gladly do so...
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:38 pm

"I've had worse!"

"You lie!"

"What are you going to do, bleed on me?"

"Oh I see, running away eh? Come back, I'll bite your leg off!"

OMG my daughters saw the grail when they were like 3 or 4 yrs old and LOVED the black knight scene.

What's so cool about the grail is you can see it 10 gazillion times and still find new things. Took me probably 10 times before I realized an old lady was whacking a cat on a building in the background of the "Bring out your dead" scene.

And the bridge that the black knight was protecting? Look at the little gully running under it, I dont think it even had water in it, so he could have walked 5 feet around it ... but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO "I must cross this bridge!"

omg Ill stop. Or Ill kill myself laughing and wont get to bed tonight.

*goes to fire up the grail*

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:35 pm

LOL...I think I am gonna watch it again this weekend...LOL!
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Eleanor Rigby » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:29 am

Time to dust off my copy - been ages since I laughed at a movie the way I always do at the Grail :lol:
Eleanor Rigby
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 2
Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Darkstar » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:32 pm

Congrats Chalnoth !
Darkstar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Taylanna » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:02 pm

KD I still have yet to watch that movie...

But congrats Chalnoth!!!
Taylanna
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby KDSonoma » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:38 pm

O
M
G

Red!

When I was your age (and dont ask how many years ago that was), I had already seen the Grail at least 20 times, and that was before vcr's!

I watched it at least 3 times every year when PBS ran their pledge drive. I read where they got 60% of their donations when they ran the Grail, and that was only like 6 hrs total each year.

Anyways, run as fast as you can and rent or buy the dvd!

And no I dont get a percentage. :)

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Return to PAS Guild