HISTORIC PROPERTIES

Look here for major updates and announcements

HISTORIC PROPERTIES

Postby Chalnoth Tholl » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:52 pm

Hail PAS,

We have two properties I need to discuss with the Guild. Both of these houses have historic and sentimental value to our guild. Unfortunately the players presently holding these houses need to either close an account or obtain a larger house. I am looking for anyone (PAS or Alliance) that would be interested in taking possession of either of these houses.

The first property is Drake's Island. This is a unique location in Malas that was a reward location shortly after the ML launch. The plot will hold a house I believe 15x16.

The other property is an 18x18 in an excellent location just south of the Tram Compassion Shrine. It is located with mining and a small swamp for hunting and skill gaining. This house is the last house designed, built and decorated by Ariel Joy. It is a wonderful house in a great location.

I have placed runes to these locations on the steps of the Auction House. Please check them out and if you are interested or know anyone else interested please contact me.
Chalnoth Tholl
PAS GM
PAS GM

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Darkstar » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:07 am

Drake Island is a 13x14 plot
Darkstar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Warden » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:17 pm

Anybody know what the storage space is on a 13x14? Also, I assume on house #2 that you want the house itself left as-is, since it was the last build and decorated by Ariel Joy. Is this also true of the Drake Island house, or could that house be redesigned by whoever takes possession of it?
Warden
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:36 am

if you dont find anyone able to hold the Drake Island home for us, I can do that.

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Darkstar » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:24 am

On Drake Island 13x14 I have a storage increase of 60% so it's 2484. It's not the true Drake Island house. It can be redesigned.
Darkstar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Queen Mum » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:47 pm

Let me know if either property needs new ownership as we can hold both :)
*A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away*
Queen Mum
Queen of Cookies
Queen of Cookies

Medals: 1
People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Return to Major Announcements