Leaving for a bit

Talk about anything that's clean.

Leaving for a bit

Postby mrnvisible » Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:56 pm

As everyone has probably noticed, or not, I have not been in game for a couple of weeks. Unfortunatley I am not coming back anytime soon. Between school, my work and persuing opportunities with my sideshow I just do not have the time to play. My girlfriend has started WoW so she never uses her UO account and I just do not see the point in paying for two accounts when neither one of us plays it. I am not selling my accounts, because I always end up coming back, but I will be selling and donating almost all of my possessions in game (except those which have a special meaning to me). Next week is spring break so I will begin getting rid of things then. I have enjoyed all my time with Pas and the friends I have made in the guild and hope I can still make it to KD's at some point to meet everyone.
mrnvisible
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Mile's Voice of Truth (1)

Postby Tracy » Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:07 pm

Hate to see you go...good luck in RL.

And come back and visit us anytime (or return for good!)
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Ciara » Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:10 pm

We will miss you a lot!!! Hope you come back and visit next time you have some free time. *hugs*
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:34 pm

Real life first! Be sure to keep your stuff!
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Eleanor Rigby » Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:31 pm

Take care! Stop by from time to time to let us know how you're doing!

all the best
Eleanor
Eleanor Rigby
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 2
Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby wild flower » Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:55 pm

I refuse to say goodbye but I will say see ya soon. Take care of RL and we will see you when your break is over. Stop in from time to time on the forums at least to let us know how life is treating you.

See Ya Soon
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Return to General Discussion