Tonight's event Spoiler and a warning

Talk about anything that's clean.

Tonight's event Spoiler and a warning

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:29 pm

I went to LS tonight to check the event since its 12 am on Sonoma for me when they have it schedule for 9pm PDT.

First off, keep hid during the event if you can. This will be hard as one of the monsters does an area damage, but the others do direct attacks.

Also there will be a delay in all commands, summons, spells, once you are transport across thru the rift.

If you have see this and just wish to help out [and if i am awake then] park your butt at the healers before it starts and KILL everything there so people can get res.

I died so many times on LS it was not funny, the monsters will res kill you in a second. Watch for the shadow lords and kill them as fast as you can!

Red Summons will also attack you in this rift, if you see a Lich being summon, kill it!

ImageImage

Once you are transported across to the rift side you cannot leave till the rift send you back and that will happen when you have killed all that is there.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Return to General Discussion