Lock picking question

Talk about anything that's clean.

Lock picking question

Postby Taylanna » Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:14 pm

I'm new at this skill, never thought I would need one but I got rather bored one day and said "hey why not start a lock picker... people need them most of the time." Well i tried.. and I'm on a big of a struggle... I'm currently at 25 and I was told to go pick boxes, well wasn't that obvious... so my GM CP made boxes and I'm not gaining anything!!! Would someone happen to be able to tell me what to pick at???
Please and Thank you!
Taylanna
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Re: Lock picking question

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:46 pm

Taylanna wrote:I'm new at this skill, never thought I would need one but I got rather bored one day and said "hey why not start a lock picker... people need them most of the time." Well i tried.. and I'm on a big of a struggle... I'm currently at 25 and I was told to go pick boxes, well wasn't that obvious... so my GM CP made boxes and I'm not gaining anything!!! Would someone happen to be able to tell me what to pick at???
Please and Thank you!

First, fine the thief guild master and buy skill to over 30, [somewhere around 33 I believe].

Then go to the Vesper Bank, Trammel, turn North, cross the river there and continue north till you see a 18x18 with THB on the roof top [over head radar], that will be the THB Lock Picking house. Feel free to start your training there and bring lots of lot lockpicks. Read the book on the 2nd floor when you come in for training.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Darkstar » Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:48 pm

try this link has info on lockpicking

http://www.onlinegametrader.net/index.p ... ews_id=745
Darkstar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:54 pm

there are also lockpicking runes/books at the tmap house west of PAS bagball. On one table is a rune to THB lockpick house, the books on the chests on level 2 should explain how it works, but basically u need to open locked chests made by a tinker with slightly more skill than your lockpicking.

For example one chest is made by a 35 tinker, that prob gets u to 40 ... then move to the next one thats made by a 45 tinker, etc till u get to 95. At 95 then its gruesome cause u have to LP chests in towns and dungeons, theres books with runes there at tmap house near THB lp tower rune.

You might also talk to a PAS that uses the critter that dischords us to let him dischord ya, and then u keep LPing chests made by a 90 or 95 tinker, that will get u the last 5 points faster.

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Eleanor Rigby » Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:30 am

The Crafter house also has a lockpicking station, with everything you need as well as instruction books. Get hold of any of the Elders that have access and we'll set you up.

Eleanor
Eleanor Rigby
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 2
Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Taylanna » Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:30 am

Thank you all so much :]
I'll get on it right away!
Taylanna
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Melkezidac » Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:34 am

there is a post in pas academy Discord to gain that explains how to get discorded by satyrs
Melkezidac
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Return to General Discussion