Guild Justice

Talk about anything that's clean.

Guild Justice

Postby Pax » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:04 pm

It appears that guild members, other than KD, are allowed to expel chars at their own whim. Guild "justice" seems to be a matter of informing the right elder of an objectionable act by another character regardless of the circumstances or truthfulness of the facts. Friendships or dislikes by a single elder can lend bias to decisions of expulsion from the guild without any kind of fairness. If you want more details I'll be happy to discuss them. PAS is a great guild, but subjective, uninformed decisions made by a single individual can ruin its greatness. Let me know what you think.
Pax
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby Tracy » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:05 pm

Do you still have a character in PAS?
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Tracy » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:11 pm

Oh by the way, your post was moved to the PAS hidden tavern, as this discussion isn't necessarily something that should be held in a general forum. If you still have a PAS char, let me know and I'll get you accessed to the tavern so we can continue the discussion.
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Pax » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:12 pm

Malachai wrote:Do you still have a character in PAS?

Yes, I do that's why I'd like to make it better
Pax
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby Tracy » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:16 pm

Just checked the guild roster and Pax is in the PAS guild, just gave you access to the tavern.

For some reason I thought I saw a char named Pax today in luna with the 0.o tag, but that may have been someone else.

Please make all future correspondence on this topic in the thread in the Hidden Tavern, since you have access there now :)
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Return to General Discussion