0-40 skill Spellweavers

Talk about anything that's clean.

0-40 skill Spellweavers

Postby AshOfCaine » Tue May 13, 2008 11:39 pm

Just curious if there are any other players that use spellweaving with skill between 0-40. I put 20 on my elf bard and have been using it more and more and that is just with a lvl 1 focus. So humans with the bonus 20 points, just so you know without any points invested I believe it is 80% chance to cast nature's fury and man what a swarm of those things can do. My bard is a mage and if I see something is going down slowly to an EV, I toss the bugs at them and watch them drop. So depending on what your fighting, you can do physical attacks (blade spirits), energy vortex, or fury (poison based).

Also use attunement and gift of renewal when I go to provoke something that I don't have a high success chance at, so if i fail can absorb damage and heal while i invis and wait for timer.

So, if you could use gift of renewal, nature's fury, attunement and your char is human go do the quest since it cost you no skill points.

If you need a 0-40 level focus just yell out be glad to grab one with ya.
AshOfCaine
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Orkk Medal of Humility (1)

Postby Atta Kquast » Wed May 14, 2008 8:49 am

This would be great for those human crafter chars out there where no skill points are needed but want to help out in a focus at the crafter house.

Ill have to try to get my miner/smith thru the quest.
Atta Kquast
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
Mile's Voice of Truth (1) Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby AshOfCaine » Wed May 14, 2008 1:01 pm

I am curious if need quest to help out in a focus. I will grab the laptop later today and experiement, but thought only needed the quest if you were the one casting, but your skill level is still there.
AshOfCaine
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby AshOfCaine » Wed May 14, 2008 2:26 pm

Just tried and I can get a higher focus with a human and elf that HAD NOT done quest, so any char can help a person with lvl 20 (0 if human) get a focus..

with lvl 4 focus and 20 skill:

Gift of renewal lasts 70 seconds and heals 9 hp every 2 seconds
Attunement will block 45 pts and last 108 seconds..

Also if information on stratics is correct, only difference between a lvl 20 skill casting nature's fury and a skill of 120 is 4 seconds of duration.

Combine that with the fact that spellweaving uses no regs or tithing, and human can use these with no skill pts, think that is pretty good. I use it for the fury's on my archer if nothing else, even if just cast one it keeps the focus of the mob while I pick away at it with the bow. The attunement and renewal are coming in handy on my bard/mage so can get of a provoke or spell and not worry about taking damage (except spell)
AshOfCaine
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Return to General Discussion