The wife's Keep is finished.

Talk about anything that's clean.

The wife's Keep is finished.

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:34 pm

This is my wife's Keep, its all she has really wanted in game for a very long time, and when I saw a person selling a tram keep for 15 million I asked for a tour, well it was perfect for her, little dangerous spawn, all by itself. Well she had 8 million on her tamer and I had 8 million on my tamer, so I gave her charactor all my checks and had it purchase the Keep, then when she came home I go, Honey be sure to log in on your tamer as soon as possible, I have a little gift for you.

Doors are set to friends so if you want a tour you have to catch us, or the few that are friended there now. It located just north of Brit and south of Despise. The couch I borrow from a picture I saw at the castle forum on Stratics, lady on Siege made it. I used square gozo mats to trick the tables so the spinning wheel is on one and the elven chests are on the other two.

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Lord Drakelord on Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby wild flower » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:52 am

It looks beautiful -- very nice job. :D
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:15 am

wild flower wrote:It looks beautiful -- very nice job. :D

Found this trick using the gozo squares mats at Stratics

ImageImageImageImage

Started replacing the mats with the floor tile.
Last edited by Lord Drakelord on Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby wild flower » Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:36 pm

That is very cool -- ty for the info but can you tell us how to do it?
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:54 pm

wild flower wrote:That is very cool -- ty for the info but can you tell us how to do it?

Something else I did today

As for the tiles you use goza squares. Here a link where I found the information how to do it.

Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby Lord Drakelord » Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:11 pm

Added a few more things

Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Return to General Discussion