Seattle Townhall

Talk about anything that's clean.

Seattle Townhall

Postby AshOfCaine » Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:42 pm

Listening to the broadcast there are lots of information they releasing that makes me sit up and go wow..

In the discussion dealing with lots of information about Stygian Abyss, they revealed what information they have on the gargoyles and information on 3 new skills. One new magery type skill (mysticism), one weapon type skill (throwing) and one crafting (imbuing).

I didn't hear much on the mysticism, but the imbuing sounds very interesting. Something about being able to 'unravel' magic items and use the properties stripped from one item to imbue another. Not much information on how far it will extend, meaning if all properties will be able to be stripped and applied elsewhere. I would imagine it would be like enhancement in that it will have a high chance of breaking the items. The power of such an ability makes me drool and cringe as the items would be too powerful if the imbuing isn't limited or at least highly costly.
AshOfCaine
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Orkk Medal of Humility (1)

Postby wild flower » Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:45 pm

Sounds like the arms lore may become more handy.
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Return to General Discussion