Hello everyone.

Talk about anything that's clean.

Hello everyone.

Postby Nash » Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:40 pm

Hey guys and gals. Been creeping around the board for about a week or so and recently back in game for a few days.

Just wanted to say hello to all the new faces. I don't really recognize most of you posting but if your PAS you are mostly decent people :twisted:

Little about my Old UO days. I did a "little bit" of pvp with my brother twist. We would help KD from time to time :shock: (Whats a KOS list again?) . But now I would kinda like to just take it real slow and make it very relaxing.

I have already placed a Custom 18x18 near what I think may be a PAS house. Has PAC on the roof. It's in Malas. I use to have a house there with Twist when we returned for a month or so a few years ago.

Anyways Not really in need of anything in particular. The only thing I would like help on is a good updated template site. I really have no idea of what to make or how to change my old chars. So if you guys could help with that I would appreciate that.

Chars I have or want to make are.

3 crafters to cover crafting.
1 Warrior type
1 Mage type
1 Bard/T-hunter type.
1 Archer type

So let me know what you know. Ill be on ICQ 128371054 if you wish to add me and I'll be in ventrillo alot as well so stop by and say hi!

p.s. If you are a Old School PAS member from around 1999-2001 or so please get with me!!

Thanks
Nash aka Prince Alius
Nash
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

hiya

Postby Brianna » Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:19 pm

OMG its Nash...quick someone pinch me to make sure im not dreaming that i have read that nash is back again

good to see your still alive i was worried there for abit

love the ever nosy Bri
Brianna
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 3
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Irwin Hunter » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:48 am

Still some of us old farts around. Not as active as I was. but I show when I can.
Irwin Hunter
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Lord Drakelord » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:54 am

well Hello Sir and welcome back to Sonoma.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Tracy » Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:39 am

Hey Nash, long time no see!
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Maldar » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:37 am

Hi Nash. I'm looking forward to meting you. It is nice to see what someone looks like (your icon.)

Don't forget to leave a character slot open to make a Gargoyle character for imbuing.
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:02 am

Maldar wrote:Hi Nash. I'm looking forward to meting you. It is nice to see what someone looks like (your icon.)

Don't forget to leave a character slot open to make a Gargoyle character for imbuing.

Gargoyle Ba humbug!
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Return to General Discussion