transfer on monday from baja

Talk about anything that's clean.

transfer on monday from baja

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sat May 09, 2009 11:13 am

I am transfering a char to Sonoma from Baja on Monday morning, if you wish something transfer here, at no cost to you, just be sure to bag and tag it, let me know asap! I will post a message here in this thread when the transfer is completed.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sun May 10, 2009 10:22 am

Monday, Monday, Monday!!!!
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Mon May 11, 2009 7:48 am

doing this today
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby Endrik » Wed May 13, 2009 9:57 am

Cant believe I missed it... I didnt see this post until today. Baja is the shard I have the most stuff from, lol. Well thanks for the post anyway. Hope it went smoothly for ya.
Endrik
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Lord Drakelord » Wed May 13, 2009 3:58 pm

Endrik wrote:Cant believe I missed it... I didnt see this post until today. Baja is the shard I have the most stuff from, lol. Well thanks for the post anyway. Hope it went smoothly for ya.

Sorry you missed it, I had plants that were a gift to me there to bring over here and was going to purchase a transfer token when someone gave me one there. So I post here and at stratics about the transfer, I guess you just missed reading it with the other posts.

End of the month I am doing a transfer from LS to here. For that I am purchasing one token end of the month and will post at the forums if anyone wishes to bring anything over from LS.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Return to General Discussion