Calendar problem

Talk about anything that's clean.

Calendar problem

Postby Queen Mum » Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:30 pm

Not able to post to the calendar for the upcoming FunFest this weekend. It just accepts it without time/date/ etc. and lists in in thread not in the calendar on top?

Help ... TY :)

*cookie hugs*
Queen Mum
Queen of Cookies
Queen of Cookies

Medals: 1
People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:40 pm

I just added a Sept 1 event and it looks ok. I edited your post in calendar, and theres no date/time listed (both rows blank). Do you see the same options on the left when you try to enter a post in calendar?

Message body
Post topic as
Poll
Calendar event
Add an Attachment

If so, click "calendar event" and u should be able to edit the date/times. Let me know if you see something different.

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Queen Mum » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:44 pm

ohhhhhh I think I figured it out ... I can see it on laptop with IE but not on desktop with Firefox .... hummmm any idea how i can get it to also show on Firefox? and ty ty :)

*I go fix ... :wink:

*Cookie HUgs*
Queen Mum
Queen of Cookies
Queen of Cookies

Medals: 1
People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:16 pm

hmm I use Firefox as my browser. Are you sure you are logged in when you use the desktop Firefox? You can tell if you are logged in, if the topn right of forums gives you a choice to "log in" (meaning you aren't logged in yet), or to "log out <your login name>" (meaning you are logfged in correctly). That could possibly cause you to not see those options. And when you say you cant see it in Firefox, are you not able to see any of those options on the left? Or just the calendar event option?

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Return to General Discussion