Travel spells?

Talk about anything that's clean.

Travel spells?

Postby LoL/Myst » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:03 pm

I'm still having trouble deciding what skills to keep when combining two of my characters ... a big issue would be dropping healing on one warrior (99.8 healing atm and who has chiv) and dropping magery or chiv on some others.

The thing that is getting me is the travel spell requirements. I've looked around (and someone please let me know if I'm right on this) but it looks like magery and chiv are STILL the only two forms of magic with a travel spell. Is that true? Does Mysticism/weaving/necro really not have a travel spell at all?

Bloated template requirements are killing me =(
LoL/Myst
Healer
Healer

Postby KDSonoma » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:46 pm

I believe thats correct, but dont forget about using recall scrolls, or just enough magery to recall from a book with charges. I know humans give 20 skills across the board, which is what I use on some chars to do the chiv cure/heal. Doesnt work all the time, but I dont reserve any skills for chiv on the char and they work a pretty good amount of the time if I recall, even at 20 chiv.

Does the 20 skill give enough to recall effectively? Curious on the % chance of working.

I know others out there like to research that sorta question :)

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:34 pm

With only the 20% chiv for being human you would not be able to travel reliably...I don't know what level you need to give yourself a decent chance but I know 20 aint it...lol...
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby LoL/Myst » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:06 pm

It seems to be between 35-40 for a decent percent on chiv, thats what i currently have on my crafter (skill dropping) and it most more than half the time.

It is killing me that they never bothered to add more traveling spells with Necro, Weaving or Mysticism ... it just seems silly. You mean to tell me all the casters from the elves and gargoyles couldnt figure out even one single person teleport spell? =P
LoL/Myst
Healer
Healer

Postby Cerberus A » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:39 pm

Necro can travel after a fashion. One of the forms, wraith I believe, never fails to recall even without magery.
Cerberus A
Healer
Healer

Postby KDSonoma » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:03 pm

my red stealth archer recalls everywhere just using a runebook that I keep charged with recall scrolls. Never fails a recall and has a whopping 0.0 magery.

:)

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby LoL/Myst » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:10 pm

lol, sounds expensive ... that said , i have 300 recalls i made today training inscription =)
LoL/Myst
Healer
Healer

Return to General Discussion