Treasure Maps

Talk about anything that's clean.

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:10 am

Lord Drakelord wrote:Anyone on the THB stone want to take it over for good?

My t-hunter that was on THB stone was on other account I lost but I do have one on the account KD gave me. I would hate to see THB disappear and would be willing to take the stone in trust until/if you want it back... When I get back to the game I will definitely play the t-hunter...I am looking forward to the random locations myself...Just let me know Drake...
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:35 am

what was that name on that char? I may have to check if its still on the stone.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:01 pm

It isnt, I had just pulled him off to work spellweaving...He was unguilded thank God!
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Chalnoth Tholl » Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:18 pm

Would love to see you back Drake. I am sorry your better half's interest has wained. How about I lend you Jo occasionally in game ;-) We need some of the good-ol-day laughs!
Chalnoth Tholl
PAS GM
PAS GM

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby VioletJo » Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:49 pm

How about I lend you Jo occasionally in game We need some of the good-ol-day laughs!

why not come and play have a great time... I am there for Chalnoth, Tiger, Tarie and why not Drake lord... smile guys it can be worst.
at least I put up with all of you with a big smile.. right Tiger..

FYI I did call you a few months ago to let you know what was happening to Damien so we could check your house for him but all was ok and I left a message. I heard you all called me when we were on vacation and the person who answered the phone here said "Violetjo WHO!!!".. funny..
any how I would truly miss you and your wife if you quit UO... so please stay.. every night we're trying our best to do something that some one has requested.. a lot of new people who would love to have your knowledge
hugs tell you wife we have her in our thought and I do hope things start getting better.. Hugs Drake...
VioletJo
PAS First Lady
PAS First Lady

Medals: 3
Seth Medal of Compassion (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1) Medal of Ariel Joy (1)

Previous

Return to General Discussion