Test Center updates

Talk about anything that's clean.

Test Center updates

Postby AshOfCaine » Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:18 pm

Just looking over the publish notes to the Test Center and one thing among all stood out for me:

Certain Dragons have been buffed; they are now more powerful than Cu-Sidhe, Reptalons, or Hiryus but take 5 control slots

Now I am wondering what these new dragons are going to be, I can already assume they will be harder to tame than anything else.

They will have to be really darn good since they take all 5 control slots means the tamer will be walking.

Just my luck too, I just took peace and music off my tamer thinking I didn't need to tame anything anymore, so I will need to clear out my soul stones to put them back or will look for someone to peace while I tame one.
AshOfCaine
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Orkk Medal of Humility (1)

Postby sara » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:36 pm

we are trying out the test shard atm...lol
sara
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Atta Kquast » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:34 am

Tamer ninjas ftw? :lol:
Atta Kquast
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
Mile's Voice of Truth (1) Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby AshOfCaine » Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:34 am

Tamer Ninjas! LOL Not a bad idea if these dragons are as kick butt as they claim. I would go with just enough to get into Llama form myself, since I don't want to give up any of the other skills on my stealth tamer.

Sara, let me know if you find these beefed up dragons. Kind of curious since it didn't say they were a new breed, just wondering if they kind of like super dragons that would randomly find in despise or if they in fact a different breed altogether. If you see one, can you lore it and post the stats?
AshOfCaine
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby AshOfCaine » Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:32 am

Well I made my way to Destard on test center and found people dropping like flies with one hit from this bad boy.

Wild stats are surely highest I have seen outside paragons of any tameable monster. Would have to guess they will be like Cu's etc in that they will suffer stat drop when tamed.
AshOfCaine
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Sir William » Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:49 am

looks like a poisoner could make short work of them.
Sir William
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Return to General Discussion