Effigy of Traitor?

Talk about anything that's clean.

Effigy of Traitor?

Postby AshOfCaine » Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:23 pm

Okay, I know i have been out of the loop for a little bit so was taken back when I saw a house plot burning in the corner of Luna by the PAS Corner Market. What is with the Effigy of a traitor scarecrow in the middle of this burning plot?

A quick search leads me to believe that in around or before December OSI would burn down the houses of perma-ban players, is this correct? Will the fires burn forever or will the plot become open for house placement again in the future?
AshOfCaine
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Orkk Medal of Humility (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:21 am

They did it on several shards, some shards had more then one house in Luna burned down. What happen was they caught scripters with several accounts across several shards and closed the accounts and burn the house down on all shards these people were on. More or less a warning them leaving the house burning, but these is talk that they will release the area someday after a housing patch and all those burning plots will be empty.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Tracy » Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:13 am

From the February 15, 2008 Five on Friday:

"So, what with all the exploding houses in Luna, I'm a bit worried about my own stuff. Should I be?"

Not if you're not cheating! We're dead serious about banning people who violate our Terms of Service, but we are also committed to careful research and thorough investigation. If you're in danger of getting your house blown to smithereens, trust me, you know about it.

There is one caveat, though (isn't there always?) If you have a vendor on another person's house, and that house gets blown up, your vendor will also suffer a gruesome fate. Vendor contracts are buyer-beware - make sure you know the reputation of that Luna vendor you're about to tie your name to, and be cautious if you don't know them personally. Customer Service will not restore a vendor lost in this manner, nor will they reimburse for losses.
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby AshOfCaine » Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:23 pm

Awesome, now where do i buy marshmallows? :twisted:
AshOfCaine
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Orkk Medal of Humility (1)

Return to General Discussion