FoF

Talk about anything that's clean.

FoF

Postby Sepuku » Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:47 pm

Can someone please clarify some of the stuff about the cloaks from the event, i forgot what there called, cloak of corruption maybe....

Any how, what is an aggro and are there any etherial places where the cloaks can be worn for an advantage in game play.

So far they just look like mantle pieces to me.

Sep
Sepuku
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby AshOfCaine » Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:00 pm

aggro basically boils down to monsters targeting you. What I gather from the statement is that if there multiple people on the screen and your the one wearing the cloak, you are the ones the monsters are going after. Also statement says can draw their attention from 30 tiles away, that is what just short of 2 screens away!

As far as etherial places, so far only known place is the alternate moonglow throw the rift.
AshOfCaine
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Orkk Medal of Humility (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:02 pm

there has been posted by those that work for EA that the cloaks and threads will be useful for an upcoming event, when we don't know, so far the next patch/pub 52 is for turn in items, and cloaks and threads were left off the turn in list because of the word about them being important in the near future.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Return to General Discussion