x-sharding

Talk about anything that's clean.

x-sharding

Postby Shino » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:57 pm

Wes and I are going to do a transfer from LS to sonoma in 2 weeks time (Aug 19, 2008) if anyone wants anything brought over we will carry it for you, we also have stuff on Atlantic that may also be coming over, so if you have anything there you want brought, inform us so we can make a decision as to whether or not we want to xfer from there

Aburame Shino
PAS Elder
Shino
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Mile's Voice of Truth (1)

Postby Frostbyte » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:29 pm

I probably will take you up on this. I am going to be looking for stuff this week so I will let you know. Thanks.
Frostbyte
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby wild flower » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:02 am

I have like 25 items I wouldn't mind getting. TY
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Re: x-sharding

Postby Lord Drakelord » Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:05 pm

Shino wrote:Wes and I are going to do a transfer from LS to sonoma in 2 weeks time (Aug 19, 2008) if anyone wants anything brought over we will carry it for you, we also have stuff on Atlantic that may also be coming over, so if you have anything there you want brought, inform us so we can make a decision as to whether or not we want to xfer from there

Aburame Shino
PAS Elder

you got any gold over there? like maybe 1.5 mil? Looking for a bracelet of health, here on sonoma they going for over 2 mil, close to 2.5, but over there I see some going for like 1.5 mil in Luna but I lack the funds there to purchase it. Hell on Great Lakes its going for 1 mil. To bad you are not transfering from there.

I did fine two green tokens on LS that we missed during trading.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Frostbyte » Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:12 pm

I can pick it up for you drakelord. I have stuff on both atlantic and LS I would like to bring over, so if you do both count me in. If not I can just wait until an atlantic train comes this way.
Frostbyte
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Lord Drakelord » Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:58 pm

Frostbyte wrote:I can pick it up for you drakelord. I have stuff on both atlantic and LS I would like to bring over, so if you do both count me in. If not I can just wait until an atlantic train comes this way.

Good as long as its 1.5 or less, if its over that price forget it I wait.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Shino » Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:28 pm

just a quick update
were xfering from atl to LS monday the 18th so make sure Wes or I ( preferrably Wes since ill be out of town most of next week) have your stuff. i suggest you put it all in a bag and put a book in there denoting who the contents are going to.
then on tuesday the 19th we will xfer from LS to sonoma, i know it doesnt give alot of time to shop for people who are xfering gold from atl to LS but im sorry

any questions please feel free to contact me or wes
Shino
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Frostbyte » Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:01 pm

Just curious, did you guys do the transfer. If so when do you want to meet me to get my stuff? I've been really busy with school so I haven't been able to be on much lately.
Frostbyte
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Shino » Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:17 pm

Wes said he was going to do it last night but i have to get with him since to confirm, i will inform you when i know whats up
Shino
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Frostbyte » Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:23 pm

k cool. Im not in any rush. I just didn't want you guys to be waiting around on me or filling up your bank box with my junk. Just let me know. Thanks again for doing that for me. It really helped me out.
Frostbyte
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Brianna » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:24 pm

okay from what i know so far wes had made it to lake superior and will be heading to sonoma either thursday or friday night so if you have any shopping to do on LS make it quick and icq wes or shino to drop off your items

thanks guys

love bri
Brianna
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 3
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby wild flower » Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:23 pm

I have 23 items I wouldn't mind getting from Lake Superior but they are nothing special. If you have enough room let me know.
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Return to General Discussion