New quest at Castle with next patch

Talk about anything that's clean.

New quest at Castle with next patch

Postby Lord Drakelord » Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:48 am

In the Kitchen there a food taster that give you a quest, you have to get two berries from the savages and one ginger from the baker's shop. High ligh all three as quest items when you return and you will get a pink bless bottle
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby brewrite » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:56 pm

Interesting, 2 berries and a ginger huh? i know what i will log out with in my pack lol
brewrite
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Lord Drakelord » Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:29 pm

brewrite wrote:Interesting, 2 berries and a ginger huh? i know what i will log out with in my pack lol

I did that got the bottle, seems it has ten charges on it as I db ck it once to see what it might do.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Brianna » Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:40 pm

it makes you hungry...i see this being a well used item in fel along with the mini shrooms from heartwood due to both being bless and when you have no stam and are full you drink the goo and then eat to get some stam and keep going both are bless so good times here
Brianna
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 3
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby brewrite » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:26 pm

Brianna wrote:it makes you hungry...i see this being a well used item in fel along with the mini shrooms from heartwood due to both being bless and when you have no stam and are full you drink the goo and then eat to get some stam and keep going both are bless so good times here

I drank a whole bottle then ate. did not seem to do much.
i :|
brewrite
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Queen Mum » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:02 am

helped as a chef to make fruit bowls .. since we have to eat lil wooden bowls of food in order to get empty bowl to make fruit bowl ...

also we placed a rune to the Tastetester on the steps of the Sonoma Community Library inside NW Luna walls ...
Queen Mum
Queen of Cookies
Queen of Cookies

Medals: 1
People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Brianna » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:04 pm

use once then eat till full then drink once again then eat till full then drink once again and rinse and repeat if you look in the left hand corner of your screen it will say something about you feel as if you could eat anything or something to that extent so try it again please...
Brianna
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 3
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Return to General Discussion