Gossamer Spawn Rate

Talk about anything that's clean.

Gossamer Spawn Rate

Postby Lord Drakelord » Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:11 am

Been a discussion over at Stratics about this and we found out that the drones that spawn with the Gossamers are in terathan keep in t2a as well. So you could go farm your Gossamer from the drones there for the needed web forming. I am willing to bet where these drones spawn in game anywhere they will have gossamers on them.

So if you know of another spawning location we can check them as well.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby wild flower » Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:54 am

very cool -- been thinking I might want another one of those large webs

Thanks
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Anyone try it yet?

Postby Maldar » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:09 am

I just got back from Terathan Keep with my dragon. I didn't find any gossamer on any of the half dozen or so drones I killed. Is it supposed to be on their bodies? Does each drone have one or does it just spawn on a few?
BTW, just outside the entrance is an incredible mob of Ophidians that even the largest of groups could not fight their way through, so recall into the Keep, not outside.
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:15 am

Brin had far more luck with the Gossamers there then I, I got three after about 30 minutes of fighting and it was from the white drones only that any gossamers were found.

After doing this quest four times I hope never to do it again :) Getting the forty gossamers I needed for all four charactors was a pain. Good luck with the gossamers farming.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Thanks

Postby Maldar » Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:39 pm

Thanks for the info Drakelord. I'll have to take my dragon back there then. I haven't found a group to go with to kill Sacarii, so it looks like I won't be finishing the quest, though. :(
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Return to General Discussion