Fishing

Talk about anything that's clean.

Fishing

Postby Phinneas » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:28 am

So as I am building my fisherman mostly to acquire the white pearls for imbuing and crafting I have found out that the "delicate scales" can also be fished up at 80 skill or better. This is a new imbuing item that also drops on monsters in the abyss.
Phinneas
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Endrik Elder » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:58 am

Any advice? I am at 65 and cant seem to get anything other then my GGS Gain. I have tried shallow and deep water. I have plugged away at hours and not gotten any gains. This is turning out to be a horrible still to raise.
Endrik Elder
Merchant
Merchant

Postby Phinneas » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:14 pm

at 65 i hit the bucs den docks and fished right off the docks til about 75.
Phinneas
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:28 pm

ya what Phin said...I fished from the docks until 75 then hit the deep water...but you are right...it is a crappy skill to work...lol
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:55 am

My fisherman starting training his skill on LS back in 99, it was not till 2004 when we transfer him over that he finally GM. The best thing if over 80 is deep water fishing along the server line. Not on the server line but along it, moving south to north, you will fine you not alone in this area as many come to train along the server line.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby wild flower » Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:24 pm

I found this skill very hard to work till I found I could do the treasure hunting. It gives you something to do while fishing and it gives some sort of payoff. You don't have to do the ancient white ones. I did just the plain sos's and it took my mind off the mindless fishing for nothing. You still get the fish (library donation) and the pearls, on top of some loot you can sell and some extra cash out of the chests.

Just an idea
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Return to General Discussion